Private Jets

I also won one and thought the same, but then again if you've got a bit of money, for key fighters it's a great tool to have.

Save a bit of money if you're an Org owner or staff, sure you could come up with some deals for org owners too for events and brining in top fighters. to events.

enjoy the High-Life,..sounds expensive

In what seems like a 100 spins total, I have won 5 things Lottery tickets 2x's cash once (i think) an avatar and some super supplements, Ok after I look at it all, yeah still not doing very well in the Spin and Win. But hey, I always have a chance :yeahright:

Wish I could pick up a Jet. Seems much easier to have them. One of these days ill get one haha

Just hijack one thats what i did to Chris Garcia and i pimped his fighter out to pay the fees for it

Just hijack one thats what i did to Chris Garcia and i pimped his fighter out to pay the fees for it

Dont seem to be able to transfer the Malaysia Airlines into this game. Think if I sell it I could get the money for a jet in game. Nobody wants to buy hijacked planes though.