Your Faviorate MMA fighter

Sheldon Westcott! :toot:

I'm from Edmonton and I've trained with him a couple times, not really friends or anything but he's shown me a couple things and he's a beast so I've been pulling for him.

I'm also a pretty big fan of the likes of Bas Rutten, Eddie Alvarez, Nick Diaz, and Robbie Lawler.

Lawler

Big Nog

Wanderlei

Anderson

Mark Hunt

Cro Cop

A bit left field here, but I also used to like watching Keith Jardine. His technique is weird and wouldn't really be looked at anywhere for study, but the fights he was involved in were usually pretty exciting one way or another.

I am surprised how much love Mark Hunt is getting. I like the dude, but i suggest if you love Hunt to watch some of the old K-1 fights. Hunt was a decent mid level guy at best (although he did win it about 10 something years ago). Watch Badr Hari

I agree. While he is exciting he was never top amd still wont be. Didnt he win the tourny after losing one bout but (i think sefo) got injured and hunt took his place?

I am surprised how much love Mark Hunt is getting. I like the dude, but i suggest if you love Hunt to watch some of the old K-1 fights. Hunt was a decent mid level guy at best (although he did win it about 10 something years ago). Watch Badr Hari

He's one of those guilty likes. He's not really the most technical guy out there obviously, but I just like the way he goes about it. Also, he's from NZ and while I'm not a New Zealander, it's close enough region wise for me to give that extra love. That's my reasoning anyway.

Badr Hari was supposed to fight in a Kickboxing event in Ireland but he had to pull out because of his criminal trials and stuff. My favourite fighters would probably be:

-Ken Shamrock (First guy I saw fight and I loved his style)

-Anderson Silva

-Lyoto Machida

-Dan Hardy

-Conor McGregor (Met him in Ireland earlier this year at a college nightclub party)

-Chael Sonnen

-Dan Henderson

Not a fan of the whole "Brown Pride" my father is a deported felon blah blah blah but it is really hard to hate how Cain fights. Exemplifies every characteristic I like in a fighter.

So for now I'll say my favorite fighter is Baby Cain aka Kelvin Gastellum.