Your Faviorate MMA fighter

I'll name my son Badr Hari.

Well, then I'll have Hadr Bari!

My favorites:

Anderson Silva (when I first saw his highlights I was like shit, just look at what he's doing with all these men! I almost shit myself during the Forrest Griffin part)

GSP (Dominant and humble. Some are saying he's boring to watch - sometimes I kinda like to see some good wrestling or ground game. When you understand it it's not that boring :))

Khabib Nurmagomedov (since I live in Lithuania, which has a border with Russia, I always go for the russian guys. And this one seems to be dominative as fuck)

Chael Sonnen (he's just the People's man :D He trash talks great, fights pretty good too :) Gained a lot of respect when I saw my hero Silva being beaten up by him for 4 rounds :P Even though he was on TRT, that doesn't give you the skill to take Silva down or put a beating on someone. You need technique too :))

I am surprised how much love Mark Hunt is getting. I like the dude, but i suggest if you love Hunt to watch some of the old K-1 fights. Hunt was a decent mid level guy at best (although he did win it about 10 something years ago). Watch Badr Hari

Hari couldn't win the worst K-1 GP in history, Hunt won one of the strongest. Hari should probably be decapitated in a public place for being a complete cunt, Hunt should be bought his drink of choice in a public place for being a cool bloke.

Do you see how this works?

• Upvote 1

Got quite a few fighters i'm following at the moment... Quite big on Dustin Poirier I think he's got a huge future, and Dennis Bermudez is on a nice run at the moment. A potential meeting between them two could be fireworks. Intrigued at the comeback of Rumble Johnson this weekend. Will probably get a lot of flame for my next one but i'm also a big fan of Diego Brandao. He tore the show up on Ultimate Fighter, and I love the fact he's a bit of a psycho. Dude just needs to train some cardio to get him past the first round and he could be lethal. Wiliam Patalino looks a good prospect too, very fast on the feet. Weidman i'm reserved on. Credit him for beating Anderson twice but neither were in true definitive fashion. Looking forward to his next fight with Machida hopefully he wins it in convincing style.

There's more that I follow, I actually have a list of fighters on my phone that I look out for on upcoming cards (sad, I know haha).

off the top of my head my favorites are: Anderson Silva, Michael Bisping, Roy Nelson, Travis Browne, Lyoto Machida, Shogun Rua, GSP, JDS fuck theres too many to name.. I like most people who go out there to stand and strike. Ground game usually bores me unless its a cool submission or brutal GNP.

off the top of my head my favorites are: Anderson Silva, Michael Bisping, Roy Nelson, Travis Browne, Lyoto Machida, Shogun Rua, GSP, JDS fuck theres too many to name.. I like most people who go out there to stand and strike. Ground game usually bores me unless its a cool submission or brutal GNP.

Im curious as to why gsp is on there? He is a ground guy.

Also i agree with you i dobt like the ground unless its a nice scramble or sub etc.

Pettis is one of my favourites

Im curious as to why gsp is on there? He is a ground guy.

Also i agree with you i dobt like the ground unless its a nice scramble or sub etc.

Pettis is one of my favourites

Yeah GSP probably shouldnt be on my list but when you watch him its just pretty amazing how perfect everything he does looks, I dont rate his style of fighting that entertaining but I can't help but enjoy watching him because of his technique and ability to dominate (in most cases) plus he is a likable guy.

Let me add Diego Sanchez very near the top of my list... such a hero no matter how fucked up he is!

He's a strange one. We've literally watched his mental health deteriorate lol! Back in TUF 1 he was a spiritual fighter with a pretty calm personality (although at times a little wacky)... nowadays he's giving Chris Leben a run for his money lol! One too many punches to the head...

Great fighter though, one of my all time favourites too. His record speaks volumes too :P

Watched Jose Aldo's fights back in the WEC. Knew he would be great. Definitely my favorite.

That explosiveness that he brings is just spectacular... :yes:

• Upvote 1

He's a strange one. We've literally watched his mental health deteriorate lol! Back in TUF 1 he was a spiritual fighter with a pretty calm personality (although at times a little wacky)... nowadays he's giving Chris Leben a run for his money lol! One too many punches to the head...

Great fighter though, one of my all time favourites too. His record speaks volumes too :P

Diego is the definition of "punchy" he is not going to have a fun post-fighting life.