Big Country Seeks Big Comeback

UFC RSS

Setbacks are a common hurdle in the realm of combat sports. Over the course of a long training camp, a fighter dances with injury on a daily basis as they prepare to put their skills to the test inside the Octagon. Depending on how things play out on fight night, the grind to sharpen their talent results in a payoff where their profile is elevated, or a step backward where the efforts to regain momentum must be doubled. Nevertheless, even when a setback is dealt, it can be the perfect set up for a triumphant comeback, and heavyweight Roy Nelson has his sights set on making 2014 that kind of ye ... Read the Full Article Here

View the full article

Anyone who's absorbed damage like Big Nog is totally eligible to have a permanent brain injury. His age is not such a factor but all those fights where he's been at the receiving end with guys able to bring a beating like 10 or more minutes before pulling out his subs plus freakshows like fighting Bob Sapp. Yeah, he should not have been fighting in a few past fights and he really should retire or at least stick to grappling contests.

Nog never got finished before he joined the UFC, now he is just a gateway fighter like shogun and wand, it's a shame such legends and then you look at them now, as for Roy nelson he should fight for the title, if he gets 3 shots at it he will get it coz that knockout power, I see Cain beating him over 5 rounds but 1 right hand from Roy and it be the same as Jds and Cain 1

Nog never got finished before he joined the UFC, now he is just a gateway fighter like shogun and wand, it's a shame such legends and then you look at them now, as for Roy nelson he should fight for the title, if he gets 3 shots at it he will get it coz that knockout power, I see Cain beating him over 5 rounds but 1 right hand from Roy and it be the same as Jds and Cain 1

Roy nelson wont be able to get a title shot because beating him has a simple formula. Also he cant throw right hands moving backwards very well and cain just comes forward

Yea I agree he needs to learn of chuck Liddell about the right hand going backwards ;) look at Matt Serra vs George same as Hendo the other day didn't look like landing a good shot then boom it's over I really want to see mark hunt vs Roy nelson anyone else want this