WHO WANTS TO FIGHT RED FOX at oni resurection

coton81

Could very well be. I think whoever selects the best strategy is likely to win; not sure its about individual skill sets, rather than correct slider placement.

I think I approached Kuzuri with way too much respect (not that he doesnt deserve it) and adopted a wrong strategy for that fight, I'd be interested in fighting Kuzuri again. Learned quite a bit since then.

I think Ice would demolish Kuzuri now. I have reason to believe that KO was lucky too. The only reason I said anything was because I was really surprised at what I perceived as a lack of respect for Red Fox who is always always always a tough out.

I think Ice would demolish Kuzuri now. I have reason to believe that KO was lucky too. The only reason I said anything was because I was really surprised at what I perceived as a lack of respect for Red Fox who is always always always a tough out.

I have the utomost respect for Fox and his manager; hoping to not go in respecting him too much and get away from what I need to do to win.