New Era Xtreme: Official Smack Talk thread

NEX TTT Finals Press Conference

*AJ Nex walks to the podium*

I gotta say that this was a great night guys. I'm always preaching that you never want to leave the fights in the hands of the judges and nobody did tonight. Every single fight ended with a finish. Congrats to everyone on the fight card.

Fight of the Night goes to Luivel Romero and Kirk Lazarus for almost two rounds of trading shots.

KO of the Night goes to Hugo Smith for ending his fight with a massive combo just 16 seconds in.

Sub of the Night goes to Mark Kristiansen for his slick first round guillotine. He backed up his trash talk for sure.

Now is the moment that everyone has been waiting for: the presentation of the cheque to the winners of the Nex Tag Team Tournament:

http://i59.tinypic.com/241s9qx.jpg

Congratulations to Ruivel Romero and Tomi Koski!

Before I go, don't forget to use the Smack Talk forum for fight requests and call outs. Activity makes the org more fun for everyone.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1397471577th2.jpg

NEX Sydney 3

Hyashi’s Lounge (2,000)

Sydney

MMA

Undercard

Heavyweight Bout

Danny Daniels v Steven Seagal

This night will be started with minor fight between two low ranked 25 years old fighters. Stepping into the cage with 4 losts fights record fighter from Bulgaria, Belize- Danny Daniels, will be fighting against owner of 1-3 professional MMA record derived from Michigan, United States- ‘The Master of Aikido’ Steven Seagal. Boxer versus Grappler- we saw this many times, and there are two possibilities: Seagal will go to ground with his opponent or alone, both options will result in end of fight before end, but first with W for ‘The Master of Aikido’ and second one for Danny Daniels.

Undercard

Lightweight Bout

Landon Barca v Alex Rouge

Second fight of Preliminaries was announced as Muay Thai battle. 23 years old Australian from Sydney- Landon Barca, will face 18 years old Alex Rouge from Quebec City, Canada. It will be interesting, as Alex Rouge seems to be clearly better Muay Thai warrior, but when look at those fighters by MMA prism, Barca is the only one, who can go out of his motherly fighting style. But Barca isn’t experienced MMA fighter, what makes those strengths smaller, so it’s hard to say what he can show us tonight except MT skills.

Undercard

Lightweight Bout

Owen Collins v Nicholas Nuke Em

Another fight in preliminaries containing two 25 years old fighters, who despite of their age are still making their first steps in professional MMA world. Canadian from Edmonton- Owen ‘The Havok’ Collins, will face Australian from Melbourne VIC- Nicholas Nuke Em. To be honest we don’t know much about those fighters. They both fought once in professional cage: Nuke Em won by submission on one of minor MMA galas and Collins lost by TKO against another debutant during NEX Hilo 4. They both look quite equal, what makes this fight interesting and we hope it will be indeed.

Undercard

Middleweight Bout

Anssi Manninen v Gilles Wolfe

Now it’s time for a little more experienced fighters, but also younger- both are 18 years old. Coming from Oulu, Finland- Ansi Manninen, will face still unbeaten in his 2 professional MMA fights Canadian from Quebec- Gilles Wolfe. And I think that Wolfe can stay unbeaten also after his third professional bout. But he must be careful and concentrated for whole fight, as Manninen is someone, who can submit his opponents well- and this is something, what Wolfe didn’t experience in his short career as a pro, yet.

Main Card

Heavyweight Bout

Kevin Hordeen v Lewis Rampage

In another fight of this night we will witness fight between 24 years old Australian from Perth- Kevin ‘The Coffin’ Hordeen, and his contemporary- Lewis ‘Mad Dog’ Rampage from Cesis, United States. Despite his 6 professional fights, we still don’t know what to except from Kevin Hordeen, except one thing- he can be submitted. And Rampage has shown us already, that he can win by this. Maybe this will be also recipe for tonight’s fight? It’s hard to predict, but statistics points on Rampage as minor favorite.

Main Card

Middleweight Bout

Alexander Emelianenko v Ravi Shankoli

Our next fight will be something You absoultely MUST SEE. Two great, unbeaten 18 years warriors, pure talents, derived from two completely different fighting schools: Russian grappler from Saint Petersburg- Alexander ‘Red Devil’ Emelianenko, and boxer from Brahma, India- Ravi ‘The Trancendental Dancer’ Shankoli. Once more it won’t be only fight of two fighters, it will be also clash of two completely different fighting styles. Experience tells us to point grappler as favorite, but Shankoli also has everything what is needed to take the W from his opponent.

Main Card

Middleweight Bout

Lol Jk v Matt Williams

Once more we will see fighter prefering to to grapple instead of good old school striking, against outstanding boxer. Coming to cage with 5-2 professional record 25 years old Australian from OK- Lol JK, will face owner of pure 2-0 record, 22 years old American from Bronx- Matt ‘Sandman’ Williams. It’s very hard to predict this fight, as Aussie can impose his gameplan and take the calm W, or ‘Sandman’ can do what he can do best- KO his opponent and walk away in glory once again, keeping his losses counter on zero.

Co-Main Event

Middleweight Bout

Solomon Augustine v Ed Haskens

Another fight of great skilled fighters, worthy to be named one of the Main Events. 25 years old Solomon ‘Grundy’ Augustine from Hong Kong, will face 23 years old wrestler from Freemont, United States- Ed ‘Killer’ Haskens. While Augustine will be doing all he can to keep it standing, Haskens is someone, who feels comfortable mostly on the ground. Luckily for ‘Grundy’ is that Haskens isn’t that great fighter, who would be extensively looking for pulling guard when Augustine will be in natural fighting of his school’s position- clinch. But Haskens don’t have to try tricks like this- he surely won’t let us forget that he is outstanding wrestler. And Augustine put on his back can become helpless, especially against such a great brawler like Haskens and his vicious ground and pound.

Main Event

Middleweight Bout

Patrick Marleau v Authority Zelditeez

Another great fight of two great 25 years old warriors. Coming out of Swift Current, Canada, owner of 5-1 professional MMA record- Patrick ‘The Shark’ Marleau, will face current 7-0 Brazilian from Rio- Authority ‘Pitbull’ Zelditeez. It will be great grappling match, both fighters have shown in their past skills how amazing skills they have, the vary of ways of submitting their opponent’s, and what also very important us- how to do it in spectacular way. We must only hope, that it will become Fight of the Night, but also for casual fans, not only for experts and grappling freaks.

Brought to You by

Devotion's Jacked shack ($250=Real 160Q) Laundry

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1400899889bannerfans_11409862%283%29.jpg

In cooperation with

Petro Sohitto

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1401813989Antonio.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/24/24w5.jpg

Eddie "The Barbarian" Barbaros (3-1) (2-1 NEX)

I am currently ranked #4 in Middleweight division and #8 P4P in NEX overall. That's a nice place to be, that is why many new guys want my place and try to take it over. That may be why #7 Mark Kristiansen called me and asked me if I wanted to fight him. I liked the way that dude challenged me, so I accepted it and started preparing for him.Of course, calling me out means that he thinks he can walk through me and make a step in division. I wish him good luck with that and would like to remind him not to overlook anyone - everyone has their tools, and I'm about to use mine in the octagon against him. He should start preparing and also take me seriously or else he will have some hard time in the cage.

• Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/24/24w5.jpg

Eddie "The Barbarian" Barbaros (3-1) (2-1 NEX)

Hey Mark, no hard feelings for you buddy. I know my weaknesses myself - I'm a bleeder. But being bad at one spot makes you better at another one, you know? :) We don't even know if you're very resistant to cuts yourself. I bet we are going to find that out ;)

NEX Sydney 3 Press Conference

Another great night of fights, guys. Except for that bum Alex Rouge , who missed weight. One more stunt like that and he will be walking the unemployment line. Let's not dwell on the negative, though. Let's talk about the OTN awards.

KO of the Night: Ravi Shankoli went a perfect 25 for 25 on punch attempts. The last one ended things. An impressive display of striking like that deserves to be rewarded.

Sub of the Night: Steven Seagal was rocked in the opening moments of the fight. Not only did he survive, but he slapped on a triangle and forced a tap. Pretty amazing stuff.

Fight of the Night: Solomon Augustine and Ed Haskens fought a back-and-forth battle that mixed clinch elbows and ground and pound. It is a shame that the doctor had to end this one because it was an all out war.

I've also got an announcement to make. The lightweight and heavyweight divisions already have title tournaments starting, so it only makes sense to get one going in the middleweight division as well. The four top-ranked middleweights right now are invited to take part. They are:

Authority Zelditeez

Eddie Barbaros

Lol Jk

Solomon Augustine

If any of them don't want to be in the tournament or don't respond to their fight offers, I'm sure we will be able to find a worthy replacement. Best of luck to these guys and may the best man be the first ever middleweight champion.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1397471577th2.jpg

NEX Hilo 5

Hayashi's Lounge (2,000)

Hilo

MMA

Undercard

Heavyweight Bout

Billy Hummel v Tenzei Wong

First fight of tonight’s event, fight between two young 18 years old, inexperienced fighters, who have lost debuts behind them. American from Bronx- Billy ‘The Bull’ Hummel, will face Chinese from Macau- Tenzei ‘The Ox’ Wong. Maybe we shouldn’t expect from those fighters high MMA skills, but it’s undoubt that they are great boxers. Wong additionally seems to be one step ahead with his all-around training and this should be definitely his biggest advantage in The Cage.

Undercard

Lightweight Bout

Alex Rouge v RedFace Slothlips

Once again two still inexperienced 18 years old fighters. Holding professional MMA record 1-2, Canadian derived from Quebec City- Alex Rouge, will face American from Richmond, who has behind him only one fight (lost)- Redface 'VBIED' Slothlips. We should prepare for mainly stand up over here- 'VBIED' may want to score some points taking it to the ground, but it seems that not much than 'domination during the fight' can be gained by him. And standing? It can be anything. Redface is great boxer and Rouge is great Muay Thai fighter- they didn't step into real MMA from their motherly's fighting styles, yet. It's definitely worthy to mention, that Rouge has bigger reach and what more significant- great weight advantage of 30lbs! To be honest, we are actually a little worried can he make the weight for the fight, but even if he will- his fitness may get hurt. But let's keep fingers crossed for him, as we want fair and good fight. And i think, that Rouge also will be fans' favorite- during his 1 won and 2 lost fights he got 2 'of the Night Awards'- you just can't ignore that!

Undercard

Lightweight Bout

Qing Fu v Vincent Oketch

Once more 18 years old fighters, but this time in Lightweight Division. American with Chinese roots, born in Hilo- ‘Pan’ Qing Fu, will be fighting against fighter derived from Peta, Uganda- Vincent ‘Mad Dog’ Oketch. Qing Fu is all-round fighter, who can look for win in any area and by anyway. It may be tough night for Oketch. ‘May be’, depending from Ugandian performance- will he find his way into the cage this time? He is great wrestler, he is very close to become dangerous MMA fighter, but he wasn’t there in last fight, yet. Maybe this time? If yes- then ‘Pan’ should be the one with tough night awaiting in front of him.

Undercard

Heavyweight Bout

Sam Emerson v Edward Magalona

This time older, but still inexperienced fighters. Two 25 years olders: derived from New York, United States’ Sam ‘Sambo’ Emerson, and Phillipinian from Baguio- Edward ‘TrueShadow’ Magalona. Both are skilled and have already proven their skills in professional cage. But Fans would be probably backing Edward Magalona, whose last 2 fights were named as Fights of the Night. You can’t walk indifferent next to it. And tonight on his way will stand solid brawler- Sam Emerson. ‘Sambo’ is great wrestler and will be surely trying to make use of it, and now the question is ‘will he be able to dominate with this popular ‘Trueshadow’?’

Undercard

Heavyweight Bout

James Dela Cruz v Enrique St Lawrence

Once more 25 years old fighters, but this time both of tchem are from exotic countries. James Dela Cruz from Manila, Phillipines, and Enrique ‘The Whole Damn City’ St Lawrence from Saint Lawrence, Barbados. Who will bring the glory to his country? It should be match of two solid brawlers, but to be honest- St Lawrence seems to be quite clear favorite, as maybe Dela Cruz can fight in any area, fighter from Barbados seems to do that better in nearly every aspect. Sounds like enough to say prediction like this.

Main Card

Heavyweight Bout

Tim Rabilla v Case Walker

In first Main Card fight of this night, we will get some Canadian-American rivalry in 25 years old fighters match. Canadian from Calgary- Tim ‘Rabid’ Rabilla, will clash with American from Mesa- Case Walker. While Canadian is clear brawler, strongly depending on his wrestling roots, Case Walker was already able to make another step and become much more complete MMA fighter. He definitely can’t be worthy much up in wrestling game, but already on the ground he can be serious threat for ‘Rabid’ Rabilla. Adding to that, that he can also outscore helpless Canadian standing, it seems Rabilla is Underdog in this one. But we must remember that heavy hands Canadian has shown in his previous fights. It’s very important for him to stay cold and focused, as Walker is someone who can definitely turn his unconcern against him.

Main Card

Lightweight Bout

Tommy Hold v Leo White

Interesting fight named as Co-Main Event of the Night. Two 25 years old fighters, rivals respectively from United States and United Kingdom: Tommy ‘Toe’ Hold from Fort Lauderable, and Leo White from UK Capital City- London. New Era Extreme’s Matchmakers gave a lot of trust to Leo White to let him appear in Co-Main Event, as he has only one professional fight behind him. But he has definitely shown how great his striking skills are. And favorite of this fight, a little more experienced Hold will try to prove that British fighter isn’t ready for this level, yet. But believe me- he is’nt clear favorite, Leo White is someone, who maybe isn’t well known to MMA Fans, but seems to be good material to become great fighter.

Main Card

Lightweight Bout

Viavao Kaho v Ricardo Smith

Main Event of the Night and definitely the most interesting fight tonight. 20 years old fighter from exotic Nukualofa, Tonga- Viavao Kaho, will face 5 years older Australian derived from Adelaide- Ricardo Smith. They both have 2-0 records, but Australian is the one, who is big favorite of tonight’s Main Event. While Kaho just MUST look for his opportunities on the ground, as he simply seems to don’t have much more in his arsenal actually, the Australian fighter can be dangerous in every aspect of fight, what he has already proven and what most important- got credits and was prized for this. He is multi-dimensional fighter, what we can’t say about fighter from Tonga. And if You want to fight successfully in cage, You must have something else backing You. But in the other hand- if You have only one weapon in MMA, You should pray it to be BJJ. And this is exactly who Kaho is.

Co-Main Event

Heavyweight Bout

Richard Grayson v Merkan Killmaz

Finally we are stepping into serious MMA. 25 years old fighters with impressing past fights: undefeated in all of his 3 professional MMA fights American from Gotham- Richard Grayson, will face fighter derived from Hilo- Merkan ‘the Defiant Hawaiian’ Killmaz, who won two of his 3 past fights. It’s hard to predict this fight, as both of them has skills to fight successfully in every area. But best ways for them is to keep it standing and try to bombard opponent with heavy hands for Killmaz, and going to ground and working out the W for Grayson. But any of those gameplans don’t guarantee win, as it should be very equal and entertaining fight.

Main Event

Heavyweight Bout

Taw DawTang v Liquid Snake

Great fight awaiting us now! Two undefeated fighters with great all-round skills: owner of 3-0 record, 25 years old grappler from Taik Kyi, Myanmar- Taw ‘Dark Paw’ DawTang, and 26 years old Irish boxer from Dublin- Liquid Snake. Two completely different fighting schools, two completely different ways of taking the W- and both proven by them to be equally effective and successful. Hopefully Snake has trained very hard his ground play, as without this we can get very one-sided fight. It’s a little sad, that after this night, one of those two great fighters will probably have 1 lost fight in his record.

Brought to You by

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1400899889bannerfans_11409862%283%29.jpg

In partnership with

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1401813989Antonio.jpg

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1343662574thumbnailCAPYBY2M.jpg

From the Desk of the Commish

Last minute update on this card. A few of the events have been shuffled around. Due to the hype surrounding the fights, Taw DawTang v Liquid Snake has been moved into the main event slot, with Richard Grayson v Merkan Killmaz taking the co-main event. These two fights will serve as the semi-finals of the 4-man heavyweight tournament. The winners will square off with the belt on the line.

Despite Tommy Hold v Leo White and Viavao Kaho v Ricardo Smith dropping down the card a bit, these fights are no less important. This is the semi-final of the lightweight tournament, so the winners of these fights will also clash for the strap.

Added to the card is Alex Rouge v RedFace Slothlips, who will battle on the undercard.

Good luck to everyone. This should be a good one!

• Upvote 1

Richard Grayson (247769) , you are in my WAY !! Sorry about your luck. The Fury of Killmaz will haunt your training sessions for the rest of your life. with my condolences : Merkan "the Defiant Hawaiian" Killmaz (247661)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/37/37w44.jpg

From the Desk of the Commish

Last minute update on this card. A few of the events have been shuffled around. Due to the hype surrounding the fights, Taw DawTang v Liquid Snake has been moved into the main event slot, with Richard Grayson v Merkan Killmaz taking the co-main event. These two fights will serve as the semi-finals of the 4-man heavyweight tournament. The winners will square off with the belt on the line.

Despite Tommy Hold v Leo White and Viavao Kaho v Ricardo Smith dropping down the card a bit, these fights are no less important. This is the semi-final of the lightweight tournament, so the winners of these fights will also clash for the strap.

Added to the card is Alex Rouge v RedFace Slothlips, who will battle on the undercard.

Good luck to everyone. This should be a good one!

Fixed. I think it should be good now ;)

Give us good fights guys, give us great materials for future!

• Upvote 1

I messaged Mr. Grayson's manager that I and Mr. Killmaz are talking trash that he should be aware of, and gave him the link. Ball is in his court now. :training2:

Qing Fu : Has remained quiet , strangely. Personally , I have heard from his camp " he's not fun to train with anymore,..he seems to be pulling his punches less and less. "

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/38/38w16.jpg

Qing Fu , humbly apologizes for wasting your time.

http://simitator.com/images/2014-06-29/cex9x.jpg

http://simitator.com/images/2014-06-29/b5vzt.jpg

http://simitator.com/images/2014-06-29/jgixa.jpg

For those of you who don't watch/follow TheTommyToeHoldShow, this is what the bottom tweet refers to;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CqBFIRT2sA&list=PL3B49061FC53A3598&index=5

NEX Hilo 5 Press Conference

Fantastic night. I couldn't have asked for anything more from this card. Seven of the ten fights ended in the first round and only one fight went to a decision. Clearly, the fighters in NEX are looking to finish fights.

We had the semi-final rounds of two 4-man tournaments on this card. The lightweights and the heavyweights battled to see who would challenge for the belt.

In the 155 pound division, Ricardo Smith was on his back more than his favorite singer Ke$ha. Viavao Kaho made almost no attempt to finish this fight, which certainly didn't endear him to the fans, but he got the win and that is all that matters in fighting.

Leo White came out hard and strong and finished in lightning quick fashion. Tommy Hold is still trying to remember what his name is and what year it is.

These two victories set up a championship fight:

NEX Lightweight Championship

Viavao Kaho http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w11.jpgvshttp://mmatycoon.com/gallery/16/16w13.jpgLeo White

In the heavyweight division, Merkan Killmaz utterly destroyed Richard Grayson in a drubbing that sends a serious message that he is a man to be feared.

Taw DawTang remained perfect professionally and became the first man to figure out Liquid Snake, getting him to the ground and making him tap out.

That sets up another title fight:

NEX Heavyweight Championship

Merkan Killmaz http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/37/37w44.jpgvshttp://mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41b7.jpgTaw DawTang

KO of the Night: Merkan Killmaz landed five huge strikes in only 14 seconds. Some people think it should've been stopped even sooner. Leo White looked like a lock for this award, as he finished in 21 seconds one fight earlier, but Killmaz swooped in and stole the $5k.

Sub of the Night: Vincent Oketch took his opponent to the mat and ended things quickly with a Kimura. It was an impressive NEX debut and his first pro win. Not a bad way to do it.

Fight of the Night: Viavao Kaho vs Ricardo Smith may not have been the most action packed affair, but to be honest, it was only of the only fights to go on long enough to be in the running for this award. The only other fights to get out of the first round were one sided affairs, so this 29-28 snoozer picked up the prize almost by default.

Keep checking out this thread for updates. Title fights, intriguing matchups, and trash talking tweets are always keeping things lively and worth a good read. Until next time, happy training.

• Upvote 2