New Era Xtreme: Official Smack Talk thread

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31w24.jpg

Alex Jerry "xXx" Lee (249694)

So after a long time on the shelf and making it to the semi finals of TWGC Divsion 3, i will return to MMA. Boone has been more active in MMA but i have been training hard to take part in TWGC.

I have taken out dangerous strikers before, and i plan to keep my undefeated streak alive. You might get a title shot with a win? Well, i am nobody's stepping stone. Sorry boss, but i plan to ruin Boone's potential title shot and shake up your Middleweight division. Nothing personal. I just like winning ;)

So after a long time on the shelf and making it to the semi finals of TWGC Divsion 3, i will return to MMA. Boone has been more active in MMA but i have been training hard to take part in TWGC.

I have taken out dangerous strikers before, and i plan to keep my undefeated streak alive. You might get a title shot with a win? Well, i am nobody's stepping stone. Sorry boss, but i plan to ruin Boone's potential title shot and shake up your Middleweight division. Nothing personal. I just like winning ;)

Glad to see hungry fighters looking to shake things up.

Mad respect to my man Tyrone Boone for stepping into the cage with me and risking his potential title shot. I knew you hit hard, but i have proven in the past that i can take a shot.

But just because i can take a few hits doesn't mean i have to like it! After getting released from the hospital i must say i experienced one of my most uncomfortable plane rides back to London. I'm happy with the victory but the damage i absorbed will keep me out of action for a while. The cut you opened up might also leave a nice scar, which is something for me to remember you by.

Congrats on a good fight. Hopefully we won't have to do it again because that was my toughest fight to date.

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1404127501nexlogo.jpg

NEX Welterweight Warzone 3

Hard Knocks - Hilo (2442)

MMA

Undercard

Eyden Pargrathian v. Anssi Manninen

185 lbs.

Pargrathian took Manninen out in the 2nd round with a TKO victory from ground and pound.

Owen Collins v. Jared Donisvitch

155 lbs.

Collins submitted Donisvitch in the 1st round with a slick rear naked choke.

Welterweight Warzone Tournament

Revenge: Round 2

Tinker Bell v. Dark Conqueror

Tinker Bell gave Conqueror a nasty cut early on in the 1st round and the doctor called a stop to the fight as a result. Tinker Bell moves on to Revenge: Round 3

Harold Hamilton v. Conan Foley

Hamilton got the 1st round stoppage over Foley via ground and pound. He moves on the Revenge: Round 3

Tony Jaa v. Sean Avery

Another ground and pound 1st round finish here as Sean Avery moves on to Revenge: Round 3.

Shank Stevens v. The Shadow

The shadow laid out Stevens in the 1st round with a set of KO punches. He will move on the Revenge: Round 3

Welterweight Warzone Tournament

Quarterfinals

Eric Wareheim v. Ivar Lothbrokson

There was a lot of hype for Wareheim coming into this fight, mostly coming from himself but hype is hype I guess. Lothbrokson gave no fucks about hype and proceeded to pound Wareheim’s face into something resembling a nuclear disaster. All of his strikes were landed in the clinch and he escaped in the 2nd round with a TKO victory to put him into the semi-finals of the Welterweight Warzone Tournament. With only having one fight go the distance so far, Lothbrokson should be well trained and without and serious injuries. We will see if it will be an advantage.

De Bruyne v. Bennet Benoit

Bruyne continues his torching of opponents in the Welterweight Warzone Tournament. His quarterfinal matchup against Benoit ended in the first round with his 3rd straight TKO. Bruyne scored most of his punches in the clinch, but ultimately forced the ref to step in with strikes outside of the clinch. Bruyne has made his route to the semifinals look easy, but he will face his steepest competition in the semi-finals. He hasn’t had a single fight go the distance and will no doubt be looking to end the next one quick.

Co-Main Event

Takeshi Fujiwara v. Darwin Dorsey

155 lbs.

Fujiwara was given the honor of welcoming Dorsey to NEX and the welcome party didn’t last long. This fight between two Muay Thai fighters was sure to be a stand up battle and if Dorsey got his way, it would be over quickly. Dorsey got his way, they traded shots on the feet for a couple minutes but the power of Dorsey was just too much for Fujiwara to handle. Dorsey bursts into the NEX scene knocking off a top competitor. He could be just a fight or two away from the Light Heavyweight Title.

Main Event

Alex Jerry Lee v. Tyrone Boone

185 lbs.

The Main Event saw two of the top middleweights in NEX throwdown. Boone went with his usual strategy of throwing a lot of kicks against the grappler Lee. Lee was able to take Boone down in the 1st round but couldn’t quite manage any submissions. The 2nd round was a different story after Lee successfully executed a double leg takedown. He seemed determined to end the find and not end up standing with Boone again. Midway through the 2nd round, Lee slapped on a rear naked choke and Boone was forced to tap. This win brings Lee’s professional record to 3-0 and places him in the top of the division rankings. He could be future champ in no time if he plays his cards right.

• Upvote 2

Well it seems my little victory disrupted the plans of NEX and shot me right up to the top of the division, despite only 3 fights. Well, i ain't backed down from any fight and i ain't about to start now.

Authority Zelditeez, you had a good run but i'm afraid it is time for the new blood to step up. Are you ready for me?

New Era Xtreme

Light Heavyweight Havoc 3

Hard Knocks - Sydney (2451)

MMA

UNDERCARD

Andrew Morgan v. Teddy Barton

185 lbs.

Teddy Barton finished Morgan in the 1st round via rear naked choke.

Light Heavyweight Havoc Tournament

Revenge: Round 2

Boss Godfrey v. Tyler Tepper

Boss Godfrey won a dominant decision over Tepper.

Bismarck De Jager v. Mason Storm

Mason Storm dropped De Jager in the 3rd round with a devastating hook.

Anta Gonista v. Guns Malone

Malone ended this one in the 1st round with ground and pound from mount.

Timmy The Gun v. Reginald Spector

The Gun added to the 1st round stoppage list with a TKO victory over Spector.

MAIN CARD

Edward Folayang v. Tommy Hold

155 lbs.

Hold shot out of the gate looking for takedowns and Folayang stuffed three of them before mounting his offense. Exactly one head punch, one body punch, one punch combo, one head kick, one leg kick, and one body kick later, Hold was waking up with the doctor in his face. Folayang has been trading wins and victories. Hopefully he can get a win streak going. He took down an NEX vet who found early success. That should give him some confidence heading into his next fight.

Light Heavyweight Havoc Tournament

Round 3

The Gun v. Lance Bishop

As the tournament goes on, you have to wonder how the lack of recovery time will affect fighters. These two fighters have had similar paths leading up to this matchup. Both finished their opening round opponent in the 1st round, but were unable to finish at all in the second round of the tournament. Both fighter were fresh for this bout and both seemed hungry to go on to the semifinals. The Gun was able to keep the fight standing and tag Bishop with a few punches, but he could only stuff three takedowns before sucumbing to the wrestling of Bishop. Bishop began the grappling session on top, but after failing at a heel hook, he ended up on bottom where he probably preferred to be. I say that because he promptly finished the fight with a guillotine… FROM HIS BACK… Lance Bishop will be easing on down the road to the semi-finals.

Darren McCarty v. Ren Hitogoroshi

McCarty’s total fight time going into this tournament fight totalled less than one round. Hitogoroshi went the distance in a fight of the night matchup. Nonetheless HItogoroshi finds himself in Round 3 of the Light Heavyweight Havoc tournament and it’s put up or shut up. Hitogoroshi didn’t seem to come into this fight in the best of shape and he was completely dominated for 3 minutes before being KO’d. McCarty did damage in the clinch after it was initiated by HItogoroshi in the opening seconds. Once McCarty was able to break free of the clinch, he went to work and picked his opponent apart until the ref wouldn’t allow him to go on. Darren McCarty will meet Lance Bishop in the Light Heavyweight Havoc semi-final to see who will go to the final match and await the winner of the Revenge bracket.

Bryan Danielson v. Landon Barca

155 lbs.

This fight started with a very close 1st round that saw Barca score on the feet before getting taken down and controlled for the rest of the round. The 2nd round looked similar to the 1st but Danielson took the fight to the mat sooner and was all about this finish this time around. Barca’s ground game was no match mor Danielson and he was able to have his way on top. Shortly after a takedown Danielson initiate the ground and pound and Barca couldn’t handle anymore punishment one minute into it. Danielson get’s his third victory in a row under the NEX banner and now sits at 4-0 overall. The champion defends his belt later this month. Danielson may be just one win away from earning a shot.

MAIN EVENT

Mark Kalaway v. Alex Rouge

155 lbs.

Alex Rouge is on a very impressive streak in NEX. Coming into this fight, he had already racked up two knockout of the night bonuses as well as a fight of the night bonus. Kalaway would not doubt have to avoid the lethal head kicks of Rouge if he was to take home a victory. Unfortunately, that head kick of Rouge’s reared it’s ugly head in the first minute of the fight. He landed two and that was all it took to put Kalaway away in his NEX debut. Kalaway was riding a 4 fight win streak, but will have to start all over as Rouge improves his streak to three, all head kick KOs.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not long to go before the new generation takes over. I upset the undefeated contender and in a few days i will take out the champ.

11-0 is an impressive record. You have the advantage in experience, but i have broken undefeated streaks before and not only will i destroy you undefeated streak, but i will take your belt back to Sully's where i will enjoy a celebratory drink or 2 before the next chump tries to take it off me.

New Era Xtreme

NEX Hilo 10

The Pipeline (1864)

Hilo

MMA

Undercard

Billy Hummel v. Yato Yasamoto

265 lbs

Hummel got the decision nod over Yasamoto to start the night off.

Camden Barnett v. Sammy Jackson

205 lbs

Jackson nailed a kimura at the end of round one to get the tap.

Khal Drogo v. Jason Voorheez

170 lbs

This fight was stopped due to strikes within the first 20 seconds of the 1st round.

Yin Yang v. Ding Dong

265 lbs

Yang pulled off a majority decision over Dong.

Wendel Clark v. Patrick Marleau

185 lbs

Clark ended the fight in a minute and a half. TKO(strikes).

Main Card

Cameron Dollar v. Andrej Fonfara

170 lbs

For this first we visit the NEX welterweight division outside of the Warzone tournament. This fight was pretty much dominated by Cameron Dollar. He dictated the pace and where the fight took place in the 1st round. He landed a couple of takedowns, but ended up getting reversed whenever he had top position. In the 2nd round, Dollar decided he had had enough of the ground game and showed some great takedown defense as he punched his opponents lights out for the first minute of the fight. Dollar KO(Punch)

Valentin Stocker v. Victor Santiogo

185 lbs

“Hurricane” v. “Basilisk”. It looked more like anaconda v. basilisk. Santiogo took the fight to the ground in the opening seconds and immediately initiated smother → kill → eat mode on Stocker. Santiogo swarmed on top of his opponent looking for submissions and advancing his position until he found an opening. It looks like Santiago is not one to waste an opportunity to take advantage of a mistake. He slapped on an armbar midway through the 1st round to take home the victory. Santiogo moves to 2-1 after his NEX debut.

Respect Fadda v. Yogi Dhamma

185 lbs

Dhamma came into this fight only losing to the champion. No doubt he’s looking for a rematch in the near future. He faced some stiff competition in Fadda. Fadda came into this fight on a two fight win streak but would be making his NEX debut. The fighters seemed to be evenly matched as far as the grappling game goes and the fight was mostly a grappling match with Dhamma squeaking out the decision. He improves his record to 9-1, but might need a fight to keep him busy while the champ is tied up.

CO-MAIN EVENT

Richard Grayson v. Ravi Shankoli

265 lbs

Two NEX veterans stepped into the cage for the co-main event. Both fighter went into this matchup with only one lose on their record. Shankoli has racked up “of the night” bonuses while Grayson has had a quitter run, with his last 4 win coming with a loss sandwiched in the middle. Shankoli started off well, landing punches on the feet and stuffing takedowns, but Grayson was able to get him on his back. Shakoli was able to reverse position in no time and get a referee standup. Once it was back on the feet Shankoli went for blood. He opened up a cut and once he smelled said blood, he went for the kill. 1st round KO(flying punch). Shankoli moves to 9-1.

MAIN EVENT

Chris Davison v. Chance The Rapper

265+ lbs

Two fighters made their NEX debut in the main event. Chance The Rapper came in with a lot of hype as the winner of the Island Season 2 265+ Division Champion. Davison was champion of another organization before signing with NEX. So what do you get when you put all that hype inside the cage? The bloodiest battle of the night. Chance The Rapper got the better of Davison in the 1st round; he was effective with his punches and clinchwork, even opening up a cut on Davison. He gave up a takedown, but overall the round should have been scored in his favor. The 2nd round looked a little different as Grayson took the fight to the ground a blink after the opening bell. He controlled and landed ground and pound opening up a gash on his opponent. He continued to punish the cut until the referee was to call in the doctor. It was over after that. Davison 2nd round TKO(cut).

• Upvote 2

Well, as fast as i shot up the rankings it seems like i got shot right back down. Well, a lot of people didn't think i was ready for this fight and although i didn't get the victory, i pushed the Champ to his very limit.

He doesn't want to step into the cage with me again. And now i have the hunger. I'm gonna go back to basics and train harder than ever. I feel sorry for the next person that gets put in front of me because i will be taking out all my frustration on you.

Then when all is said and done, i will once again challenge the champ and take what is mine.

I wasn't able to beat the champ this time, but it's only a matter of time before i get another shot at the gold. The scary thing? I will be better than i was last time you faced me. You scared, champ? Because you should be. Get ready!

• 1 month later...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14001848913597.png http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1383642563Logo.jpg

"Mr Turkish Delight" Hadi Ozturk
20 year old
185lbs
5-1 (K1)

" I'm a fan of what AJ Nex is doing with New Era Extreme, it's a pretty awesome MMA organisation, I guess you could say I'm a fan of theirs. I've noticed they've got an active Middleweight division which is stacked full of fighters, looks like a great place for some up and coming Middleweights to fight.

Maybe I could come down and watch one of their fights live, guess it would help boost the popularity of their organisation if K1 fans around the world saw me watching one of their events. Would be cool coming down to Hilo to meet some of my fans down there and sign autographs and stuff like that.

I hear some ground guy Authority Zelditeez (12-0) is their Middleweight current champion, supposed to be freakishly good on the ground. Just a shame we haven't got a chance to see his stand up yet. "

Wow awesome write ups by BruceLeroyWayne! Why have they stopped?

Thanks! I felt like it was only me and AJ Nex posting.. If you don't include jhinh, it actually was just me and AJ Nex for the past 2 months.. I'm not a super creative guy so the write ups take me longer than they should.. don't wanna spend a bunch of time if they're not being read..

heh, every time i talk smack I get my ass kicked,.so I have just been thinkin a lot of smack lately,.. :yes:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14043737967063.jpegMerkan "the Defiant Hawaiian" Killmaz (247661)

Whaat was that ?? If I can fight, ...I don't have to go fishin',....BAHAHA, awesome Bra,...Cause I am SIKK of Fishin'. Sorry about your Luck, but,.... NEXT !!

6-3-0 (W-L-D

6 (T)KOs (100.00%) + Fight of the night: 1 ($5,000) + KO of the night: 3 ($15,000) = If you dont put me down,...its YOU thats going.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/thumbnail/1414539697MWA_thumb.jpg as new Sponsors: I thank you for your support http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/thumbnail/1403710813nutrition-thumb.png

• 1 month later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14043737967063.jpegMerkan "the Defiant Hawaiian" Killmaz (247661)

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:46 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Merkan Killmaz!
Merkan Killmaz made sure to mention his sponsor, SP Ultimate Nutrition in his post fight interview.

My Hand, shin and foot are a mess,.But the job is done.

and Thank you:http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/thumbnail/1404129140nexlogoth.jpg for paying me to do this and an EXTRA thank you for KO of the Night.

Edited by Kanis

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/28/28w19.jpg

Mason Graham

For my next fight I only have one question. One question to my opponent and all the other guys in this division. When are you guys gonna hit me? 4 fights in and nobody has even touched me. If Cooter Brown thinks he's going to win then he's dreaming.

The difference in this fight is going to be my will. I will not lose. See he has lost before and when I hit him, he's going to mentally accept his loss. I have never lost, and even if he does manage to hit me, I am not going to lose on Christmas Eve.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13987739945600.png

Fabricio "The Phenom" Valakas (6-3)

Thanks Vincent Oketch and AJ Nex for a title fight. Even though I lost, the fight was a great experience - Oketch exposed my weak clinchwork and I will work on it :) I made a lot of clear mistakes that allowed Oketch to grab the win, but I'm working to be back. I would like to face Mason Graham for my next fight. He is undefeated and very skillful - a victory against him puts me back into title contention, and that's what I'm looking for. I'll bring violence to that cage and finish the fight. I'm motivated like never before.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Vincent Oketch and AJ Nex for a title fight. Even though I lost, the fight was a great experience - Oketch exposed my weak clinchwork and I will work on it :) I made a lot of clear mistakes that allowed Oketch to grab the win, but I'm working to be back. I would like to face Mason Graham for my next fight. He is undefeated and very skillful - a victory against him puts me back into title contention, and that's what I'm looking for. I'll bring violence to that cage and finish the fight. I'm motivated like never before.

I initially had other plans, but I can't resist a good call out. Your wish is granted. Valakas vs Graham on January 24.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/28/28w19.jpg

Mason Graham

I love it! Here I am thinking other people in this division fear me, and now I get a nice little call out. That just get's me fired up, Christmas has come one month late for me! I respect Valakas a lot, and his ground game is nasty. But I am going to make sure the only time this fight goes to the ground is with him unconscious. I have knocked out every man that has stepped into the cage with me, and that's not changing after January 24th.

Obviously I'm not making the match-ups but I see Valakas as the final bump I have to get over to reach a title fight, I want the belt and I am going to prove that I'm ready to rule this grappler infested division.