[K500] Day 1 - Battleship (win 100k!)

verbalkint

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/7625/qcyx.png http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/8030/f4vi.png

The KAISER 500 - check the main thread to first of all see what it's about here!

Alrighty, 100k (50k sponsoring, 50k to manager account) for the brave tycoonist who sinks our chartered battleship, you know the game... the Bismarck is 3 fields large, it's a bit rusty nowadays and will insta-sink via the first bomb which hits - that's the only difference to the original battleship board game.

Every manager as for now has one bomb to drop... it is possible that we (have to) start a second round, which would mean everyone gets a second chance, so follow the progress of the thread. I will follow the thread closely, but i won't announce/confirm missed attempts (although it sounds like a good idea to pick up some spins lol, hmmm), just the successful attempt.

And now gogogo, drop some bombs, you mighty Tycoonists!

Disclaimer: The name KAISER (from "Caesar"/Imperator), like my manager/forum name, refers to my favourite movie "The Usual Suspects" and the character "Keyser Soze" - i just picked the original german term for it. This and the reference to the Bismarck (was in fact an idea of a buddy from the UK in our chatbox as i mentioned Battleship, like "Sink the Bismarck lol!") is in no way meant as glorification/admiration of WW1/WW2 propaganda, not at all... all the vets here know that of course, just thought i mention for the newer managers which i hope find this thread here.