Cardio of Bisping will be the key

Kanis

at rest heart rate of 34/min are you kidding me,..he's gonna own kennedy :yes:

at rest heart rate of 34/min are you kidding me,..he's gonna own kennedy :yes:

Bah,..tis B.s kennedy really had trouble just standing there and breathing at the end of that

Lol at anyone thinking a former Special Forces, grappling monster would have cardio issues.

He did have cardio issues, from round 2 on,...he got lucky with the win

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lucky? He dominated from start to finish! It wasnt pretty but he got it done

true it wasnt pretty, and if there was 1 more round, it would have had a very different finish,.I dont think he could have kept up for 1 more

true it wasnt pretty, and if there was 1 more round, it would have had a very different finish,.I dont think he could have kept up for 1 more

But that wasnt the case. If there was one more round he would of trained for an extra round and bisping didnt exactly look like he could go for an extra round.

For the record i despise both guys

i forgot to extend the recording, so my dvr didn't pick up rounds 3-5. after seeing the outcome online i'm kinda glad that i saved that 20 minutes of my life, because the first 2 rounds were already pretty boring.

in any case, i'm glad bisping lost. i'm not a kennedy fan at all, but bisping is a douche.

Literally no one that I wanted to win on this card, did (though I didn't have an opinion on every fight). I won't go into specifics, except for....

Man, Elias Theodorou is a douchebag. I hated him on the show, and he just seems like a real dickhead complete with barbed wire bicep tattoo. Did anyone see his "Hi mom" during his fight? Complete lack of class.

That said, he looks like he's got some skills. I wasn't so sure when he had to dry hump his way through the actual TUF show, but his finale bout was a good showcase I thought.

Literally no one that I wanted to win on this card, did (though I didn't have an opinion on every fight). I won't go into specifics, except for....

Man, Elias Theodorou is a douchebag. I hated him on the show, and he just seems like a real dickhead complete with barbed wire bicep tattoo. Did anyone see his "Hi mom" during his fight? Complete lack of class.

That said, he looks like he's got some skills. I wasn't so sure when he had to dry hump his way through the actual TUF show, but his finale bout was a good showcase I thought.

yeah, elias is a tool, but he was certainly impressive in the finale. i was expecting a snoozer, but he finally showed some quality striking.

If people like jake shields get dropped for being boring then kennedy should I'm sick of watching fighters just laying on top of people to get the win, though bisping looked poor after a long lay off

• Upvote 2

This is a joke right?

no I am not kidding,...you tell me that guy wasnt tired at the end of 2, he could hardly hold his hands up

no I am not kidding,...you tell me that guy wasnt tired at the end of 2, he could hardly hold his hands up

He's probably making a comment more towards you saying Kennedy "got lucky". It was a well earned and mostly dominant performance... luck wasn't a factor.

He's probably making a comment more towards you saying Kennedy "got lucky". It was a well earned and mostly dominant performance... luck wasn't a factor.

ok, I will submit to that,...he did work his arse off, nice ground and pound. I will retract my *luck* statement.

ahh that would make a difference.//hes a tough dude

Not a Kennedy fan (as many have pointed out here), however he easilly deserved the win. He was even beating Bisping in the stand up at times and totally controled the fight on the ground. That said i doubt Kennedy will do well against a really good striker. He seemed to gas out early on and his hands were down, his wrestling is extremely good though.

As for Bisping i think he is going into mid range obscurity from here on. He also has the eye issue which i think bothered him. He was letting in punches all the time and it was not as if they were lightning fast punches or something. They were telegraphed powerbombs, but he still kept on missing them.