THE OFFICIAL MMA TYCOON OLYMPICS!!

Have we decided what to do about the Sisu portion of the Olympics? I see the owner still hasn't logged on. I was wondering when everyone's inactivity clause was up so we could try and decide where to host the final event? If anyone knows please let me know.

it's 28 days and I'm at 24 days right now

Furious Styles is an employee does he have the permissions to release both fighters so this fight can be booked?

Greetings rjs2442 and other gents, I hope all of you are well. I can certainly give this a try but I'm not certain what permissions I have, if any, to manipulate any of the Sisu business aspects. Which two fighters would you like me to try and release from their contracts so further progress can be made?

Greetings rjs2442 and other gents, I hope all of you are well. I can certainly give this a try but I'm not certain what permissions I have, if any, to manipulate any of the Sisu business aspects. Which two fighters would you like me to try and release from their contracts so further progress can be made?

James Howlett and Jan Zelenka are the finalists. Gerard Esqueda and Alexandre Nieto the bronze fight. All 4 would need released. I believe this is correct?

James Howlett and Jan Zelenka are the finalists. Gerard Esqueda and Alexandre Nieto the bronze fight. All 4 would need released. I believe this is correct?

yes

Very good jefframrod and HometownHero, I'll attempt to release these fighters right now and will provide an update here.

Unfortunately gentlemen, I do not have permission to access the fighter contracts. My apologies for not being able to assist further with this matter.

well another org can start planning the fight, as Jan can leave in 4 days from activity so I assume the others can also. Just have to wait the 4 days to sign with new org but the planning could be made for a new card or whatever

Well my offer still stands if there are no other solutions or objections. Scott/Jug whoever else can discuss and figure out the best plan but I'm happy with taking any fights here.

I don't mind if either Cage Wars or CEC hosts it. I would do it but I couldn't do it until the 9th of august which is a ways off. I would rather have the fights happen earlier if possible.

Also I will be paying for James Howlett's Prize money no matter were he fights in the finals as he is a TTFC Rep. I would ask other orgs to kick in if they can for the other fighters as I don't think its right for them to lose out on the cash. If I need to I will help kick in some more money to make sure these guys get paid.

I don't mind if either Cage Wars or CEC hosts it. I would do it but I couldn't do it until the 9th of august which is a ways off. I would rather have the fights happen earlier if possible.

I think CEC should do it if especially if Cliff is inactive again because it could mean that CEC could end up needing to pay for an event they held just 2/3 of.

• Downvote 1

I don't mind if either Cage Wars or CEC hosts it. I would do it but I couldn't do it until the 9th of august which is a ways off. I would rather have the fights happen earlier if possible.Also I will be paying for James Howlett's Prize money no matter were he fights in the finals as he is a TTFC Rep. I would ask other orgs to kick in if they can for the other fighters as I don't think its right for them to lose out on the cash. If I need to I will help kick in some more money to make sure these guys get paid.

I can chip in some if need just let me know etc

Also not sure where scott stands may b if we had space on a upcoming we could host fight at asc if its no all ready sorted that is

Well like I mentioned earlier, CEC has 1 slot available on the 25th so 1 of the fights could be hosted on that date with the other being held by another org or on my August 1st card. Or if we want both fights on the same card I can do them together on August 1st? I'm just trying to help everyone out but if there are better solutions then I'm fine with whatever.

Do we have a final decision on where these two fights will happen? I'm fine with whatever is decided but would like to know if the one free spot I have on my July 25th card is needed or the two spots I have on August 1st card are better to use or if I should book other fights on them, I just don't want to leave it last minute really.

I had mentioned to Mega Jug that I would be happy to host both fights, take one with CW taking the other or CW taking both. I just think a definite final decision should be made so there is no confusion over who is signing the fighters when they can leave their current contracts. It will also let the managers know who they should be signing with.