Joe Rogan Fails Drug Test; Suspended By UFC

on 'DoctorWho' 's comment-

so you think that coke and all those stuff should be available in all stores like a cigarete packet and every people of everyage group be chilling with that anywhere, anyplace, at school, outside office, colleges and some of them injecting the shit, some with high dose be dozing off, lying on the streets,fighting and agression out of there madness, and it be plagueing the society,and you are a passerby who dont use the shit but think it should be legal. Man see carefully and then present some idea like that. Think about the life of a young person who still has to live long in his life be victim of such shit and the whole bunch of people that will be affected by it i.e his or her family and dear ones. NOw you will say that, that's not my problem, that is their problem. Who knows that if it was being sold as easy as a pack of cigarate, you yourself would be doing it.

" Be adamant on your pursuation of good and the bad will begone itself "

Yes because none of that is happening now, no one is getting drugs from the corner, doing them then dozing off, lying in the streets or taking out aggression on people. The ban on drugs has done a wonderful job in ensuring people don't use them, there is no issue with gangs distributing drugs and the police are not using the drug war as an excuse to indiscriminately steal civil liberties. The ban on drugs is working just fine, just like the ban on alcohol did.

Thanks Rasmus, I clearly forgot that cigarettes are available in stores already, I wasn't aware I had no willpower so I guess I'll have to go to the store and pick up a pack, and here I wasn't smoking for the last 4 years that they readily available to me.

"Well I was going to do some coke today, but I guess I'll just have to deal with my problems like an adult because I can't find any."

-No coke head ever.

People don't just want to try the shit because it's there, at this point you're just stupid if you don't know it's a fucked up drug and if making it readily available is the only thing we need to do to give you the chance to try it then I think you're fucked up.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes because none of that is happening now, no one is getting drugs from the corner, doing them then dozing off, lying in the streets or taking out aggression on people. The ban on drugs has done a wonderful job in ensuring people don't use them, there is no issue with gangs distributing drugs and the police are not using the drug war as an excuse to indiscriminately steal civil liberties. The ban on drugs is working just fine, just like the ban on alcohol did.

Exactly, they're all on the same side and profit from it staying illegal. The druglords get their profits increased because prices are higher, due to the illegality of it. Police/DEA/etc get more funding to combat the traffickers and the prisons make more money as well. Win-win for everyone, except the general public.

Wanting drugs legalised is to hide the truth behind your personal likes.

People smoke cigarettes, which have ZERO bonus, because what? I personally binge drink every week. Humans are horribly stupid people. Look at fat people for example. You make stuff more available, more people will abuse them.

And as for crime going down if things were made legal. In Ireland, counterfeit cigarettes and green diesel are used to fund the IRA, who transfer that money into gun running. Cigs and green diesel are legal, their legality isn't preventing people from utilising them for criminal activities. TVs are legal, are people stealing them and selling them illegally any less persuaded because they are legal to own. Drug dealers will maintain selling drugs, only easier with more availability.