New org needs a name

There are some good ones already up there but I thought I'd add my couple of thoughts.

Celtic Combat Academy

Primal

Primal Instinct

Phoenix Fight Club.

Heck, even the women brawl.

Most certainly they do. I used to have loads of fun when i was young and going out to Ayia Napa (a tourist destination in Cyprus). There are several Irish pubs there and we used to get the regular English people vs the Irish every week. Usually they were outnumbered, so their women needed to chip in to help their boys, lol

Most certainly they do. I used to have loads of fun when i was young and going out to Ayia Napa (a tourist destination in Cyprus). There are several Irish pubs there and we used to get the regular English people vs the Irish every week. Usually they were outnumbered, so their women needed to chip in to help their boys, lol

Sounds about right. You get a load of them who would be getting into scraps on a night out. Always entertaining for people when they start scrapping in the middle of the day. In Cork, sometimes when they fight, the Gardai (our police force) will delay arresting them because its hilarious haha

You see women wanting to take on men as well, although that's mostly because they use the whole "Im a woman, you can't hit me" line.

I'm always in need of fighters. Just I'm not exactly sure what the contracts go for 500-1k p4p and 1-3k p4p

I started with 1.3mil in cash. I hope that's enough to get things rolling

I'm always in need of fighters. Just I'm not exactly sure what the contracts go for 500-1k p4p and 1-3k p4p

I started with 1.3mil in cash. I hope that's enough to get things rolling

That is easily enough. Troid started up in the beginning with only 80k, and when we brought it back, we only had 160k, Safe to say, we are now making 40k profit per event.