ONI AND ME SAY THANKS

Just a quick thanks to cover todays and tomorrow's card

Thanks to all those that offered fighters and also to those that had ex oni fighters fight today and tomorrow

Oh and a couple of special thanks to 2 managers

firstly chuck grace for bringing kong su han out of retirement and to Ethan downs for giving me the honour of hosting waru kazuris possible last fight :(

And a special thanks goes to the syn guys for letting there guys come over

Also a big thanks to scott and the boys at ascension for pretty suppling most of the roster ;)

Just a quick sorry to the guys at rising sun in Tokyo the city number 1 is mine to keep guys haha

If ive forgot any 1 please shout at me and ill grovel to make it up to u

• Upvote 8

I hope all your fighters get food poisoning from those cheap ass caters you got.........

ps-Love you, good luck! :shades:

caterers ive only got nearly 8 mill whats make you think id shell out for food for the guys

+1 and +1 to coton

why thank you my good man

and I will see your +1 and match it with a +1 of mine own good sir! :winner:

spose thanks to you as well :P

Thank you ONI!!!! Changed TwoBrookes OneLove's life overnight.

glad we could help and he earned his bonus :boxing:

Thanks, it was fun participating!

thanks glad you and ur guy could help

This looks like a great org, filled with top people :)

hopefully every one feels hat way thank you

Thank you for letting me participate in this event. It was fun going against my mentor. Thanks Eveas.

yeah thank you for participating and shame that was one of eveas last fights in game

• Upvote 1

No problem my man. However, it was pretty clear someone paid that ref off to stop the fight early. Couldn't chance Waru going into retirement off a loss I guess. Kong wasn't even hurt...at all...like not even a little...

• Upvote 1

No problem my man. However, it was pretty clear someone paid that ref off to stop the fight early. Couldn't chance Waru going into retirement off a loss I guess. Kong wasn't even hurt...at all...like not even a little...

dam right we couldnt take the chance of waru going out on a loss as he is a true oni legend ( su han is as well i suppose)

esp with su han being brutally out cold we covered are bases by paying the ref off dam didn't type that out load did i

caterers ive only got nearly 8 mill whats make you think id shell out for food for the guys

why thank you my good man

spose thanks to you as well :P

glad we could help and he earned his bonus :boxing:

thanks glad you and ur guy could help

hopefully every one feels hat way thank you

yeah thank you for participating and shame that was one of eveas last fights in game

He earning the future KTFO bonus ;).

An extra lump of sugar if you will

But yeah thanks for having Rotten in this beautiful org, he's already having sex with the ring girls.

• Upvote 1

dam right we couldnt take the chance of waru going out on a loss as he is a true oni legend ( su han is as well i suppose)

esp with su han being brutally out cold we covered are bases by paying the ref off dam didn't type that out load did i

Suhan is an ONI legend of sorts I suppose mostly just due to sheer volume of fights!

He did what he always tends to do in the big fights and got KTFO. He fools me into thinking he can hang with better fighters every time too and then BOOM out cold. What a dick.

• Upvote 2

He earning the future KTFO bonus ;).

An extra lump of sugar if you will

But yeah thanks for having Rotten in this beautiful org, he's already having sex with the ring girls.

Nice glad to see he is enjoying him self all ready ;)

Sign some SHWs!!

No one has followed up on there intrest must b scared of ur guy i reckon

Suhan is an ONI legend of sorts I suppose mostly just due to sheer volume of fights!

He did what he always tends to do in the big fights and got KTFO. He fools me into thinking he can hang with better fighters every time too and then BOOM out cold. What a dick.

Tends to do that in title fights from what i remember :P

People are running scared from the Sudanese Sledgehammer. It brings back so many memories from commiting various war crimes in western Sudan.

• Upvote 1

Ben Stone wants to return to ONI and smash something. Tell Mike to give him his belt back.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_zLznuQOQgo4/TIcD2U_lVPI/AAAAAAAAGQs/RO2sg8qY8x0/s1600/grand+dad.JPG

*Mike is an old black man in this example...

• Upvote 1