Champ refusing fight

I had a similar situation, my guy became champ at 135, the org owner offered a fight for the 145 champ but the guy ducked out for a guy who was worse than my fighter then lost, so i like to think karma will work shit out.

Well... just don't be that overprotective when some milimeters h/p are missing.

Remember when you dick tucked from Jon Hess for this exact reason?

Remember when you dick tucked from Jon Hess for this exact reason?

You little troll, you... stop doing that in places were i feel i have to explain myself cause also many casual players read and could think it is actually true.

1. I accepted Hess' open challenge to the HW division, i just had to defend (/lose ^^) the title first against the #1 contender.

2. You barely will find a manager that is less calculating when it comes h/p, skill differences, payments and opponents than me... and all org owners i EVER fought and fight for will confirm that. I wait for offers without makign requests, i accept/fight, i get a contract, i sign.

Long story short... Hess is going DOWN in 3 days, you chump, you better sign a good dental care for him!

this is what he said after 2 weeks

From : Kingsimba Swift (conversation) 11 May, 2014 02:33:13

Subject : Re: Re: Fighter Declined the fight offer.

Who says that I have to fight him? You can't bully me into taking a match like this. If you want to kick me out of your ORG then do it.

Champ or not champ, a decent org owner should offer fights against opponents with more or less similar hype and skill level... I had a very Young 5-0 champ with average skills, and when all of a sudden he was offered a fight against a monster whith almost no hype, I declined.

• Upvote 3

this is what he said after 2 weeks

From : Kingsimba Swift (conversation) 11 May, 2014 02:33:13

Subject : Re: Re: Fighter Declined the fight offer.

Who says that I have to fight him? You can't bully me into taking a match like this. If you want to kick me out of your ORG then do it.

Hold the phone. How do you have this info when, according to the org profile page, you don't work for the org?

Hold the phone. How do you have this info when, according to the org profile page, you don't work for the org?

If I understand it correctly, bigslick is the manager of the challenger. I guess the org owner passed on the reason for rejection by the champ. Now I don't know what the org owner messaged but that is a poor response from someone who holds the title regardless of how fair/unfair the matchup is deemed to be. I would grant his request, remove him from the org and move on.

• Upvote 1

If I understand it correctly, bigslick is the manager of the challenger. I guess the org owner passed on the reason for rejection by the champ. Now I don't know what the org owner messaged but that is a poor response from someone who holds the title regardless of how fair/unfair the matchup is deemed to be. I would grant his request, remove him from the org and move on.

Yeah, I should have paid better attention to the OP. Thanks.

The org owner is either very new to the org game or willfully clueless. Would like to get KingSimba's side of the story.

The way I feel about it, you are allowed to decline fights because they don't make sense for your fighter's career development UNTIL you become champion. It is the champ's responsibility to fight anyone and everyone that the org owner puts in front of them. If you don't like that, then you shouldn't accept a title shot. It seems like some guys want the fancy little belt icon on the fighter profile, but don't want the responsibility that comes along with it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hmmm..

You actually go out of your way to find fair matchups for your champs and you are one of Tycoons best Org owners IMO.

That fairness/respect you show the managers of your Org, has resulted in them jumping in to help you out whenever you've needed,,, right?.

What you do and what this Org owner is doing are NOT the same thing.

This org owner is extremely unreasonable, throwing his champ to the wolves, with 0.1% chance of winning the fight and a horrible p4p difference,, a huge lose lose scenario.

He is fucking over his champ and I would tell this guy to go fuck himself.

The Org owner should strip the title and let the fighter go.

As said before, I'm glad this org owner is getting exposed, so I can stay away from him in the future.

• Upvote 2

The guy can refuse the fight cos it's a BS matchup, of course, but that means he ain't no champ.

He should be stripped and go on fighting people who are within his range.

Hmmm..

You actually go out of your way to find fair matchups for your champs and you are one of Tycoons best Org owners IMO.

That fairness/respect you show the managers of your Org, has resulted in them jumping in to help you out whenever you've needed,,, right?.

What you do and what this Org owner is doing are NOT the same thing.

This org owner is extremely unreasonable, throwing his champ to the wolves, with 0.1% chance of winning the fight and a horrible p4p difference,, a huge lose lose scenario.

He is fucking over his champ and I would tell this guy to go fuck himself.

The Org owner should strip the title and let the fighter go.

As said before, I'm glad this org owner is getting exposed, so I can stay away from him in the future.

The fighter is clearly wrong. He signed with an org, he knew the ID restriction, then he accepted a title fight. When you accept a title fight, it is an agreement to fight ANYBODY in that ID restriction.

Now, I am not clearing the org owner. He is clearly an idiot. What kind of org owner destroys the hype of his champ, creating a new, unbeatable, unhyped champ? It makes no sense.

The correct course of action is to accept the fight, lose the title, and leave the org when your contract is up. You should be leaving not because the org owner offered you a tough fight, but because this owner clearly doesn't know how to properly run an org.

• Downvote 1

I agree with you.

There's no need for him to leave the org, but he either defends the title and is the champ if he wins, or not if he doesn't, or he doesn't defend the title and is not the champ and is stripped accordingly.

Whether or not there's 2 suitable candidates to fight for the interim title, or the hype hit due to stripping, these are the org boss' problems.