Champ refusing fight

Ive never come across a champ refusing to accept fight. Ive not had a huge amount of champs but always thought you had to fight. Does this manager use the forums?

Kingsimba Swift (86013)

guys in alliance called murder inc, and hes dodging guys with less hype, wins,and fights. Maybe some of the head Gs over there can shame him into accepting instead of crying to new guy who runs the org...

Jon Snow http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/tick_green.gif Dee Nice Ascension Amsterdam 19 (Amsterdam) 2014-05-31

I dont think any champ should ever refuse a fight even if the match-up is clearly not looking good for ya. Now i am sure his main problem besides the skill advantage is the rank/hype difference but i have seen a lot worse then these two. Tough one to accept but if you got the belt you should be willing to face all challengers.

Usually I think that the champ should take on all comers but Im not so sure about it in this case tbh. The skill AND the hype differences are huge and both in favor of the challenger. I'd prolly throw the ball to the org owner here but it seems like that the roster is really narrow in that division so yeah I dont know. :mellow:

*edit* Now that I looked at it better it seems like Jon Snow is -on a whole another level- skill-wise in that org and in that division. IMO the org owner prolly shouldn't have ever signed him and/or bigslick should've looked for a better challenge elsewhere.

• Upvote 4

Ive never come across a champ refusing to accept fight. Ive not had a huge amount of champs but always thought you had to fight. Does this manager use the forums?

Kingsimba Swift (86013)

guys in alliance called murder inc, and hes dodging guys with less hype, wins,and fights. Maybe some of the head Gs over there can shame him into accepting instead of crying to new guy who runs the org...

Jon Snow http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/tick_green.gif Dee Nice Ascension Amsterdam 19 (Amsterdam) 2014-05-31

I don't know i have two of his fighters in my org and generally he is good to work with .It looks like a total mismatch but he is a champ.I am so torn here .maybe you should offer him someone you think he lose to but who or more matched skill wise.You could always strip him . Yep seems like i can see both sides opinion here .

Champions get stripped in my org if they reject two fight offers as i think no matter the skill, age, hype or training. You was willing to gain hype and positions for the risk so should offer the same respect to the fighters that have earned a shot.

That being said the guy your facing mate has not been on since the 1st so hopefully when he comes back on hewill accept.

Way to fuck over the Champ!

I've had this happen to me on a few occasion, but yeah, when you're champ, you take on all comers.

But when the Org owner cant see anything wrong with a mismatch like that, he is the one with a problem.

The end result for me is to leave the Org and never do business with that Manager again..

• Upvote 2

So I sign with a 200k id restricted org with a 3-1 record, wonderful boxing and now 5months later ive had only 2 fights, done lots of training and pop to sensational and I should have looked for a bigger challenge? He was knocked out by a guy I thought he would beat so I wasnt looking to throw him to the wolves yet. I wait thru org owner change now should get a shot at belt against a guy thats won 10 in a row and hes refusing to fight?

The old owner signed me, not new one Ive been here 5 months.

Its id restricted org, why should this even be up for discussion?Guy should fight or be stripped. He could win the fight anyway, he didnt win 10 in a row cause he sucks, and my guy has been knocked out before.

It's pretty shitty to match a guy with someone with higher skills and literally a 2k gulf in rank.

He is ranked higher than challenger by 2k. Primaries the challenger shows more skill. Secondaries? who knows.

Champ has won 9 straight by ko. my guy lost by ko. Pretty lame to dodge as the champ in restricted org imo...if this wasnt for the title Id have no prob with him sayin no thanks.

Now i am sure his main problem besides the skill advantage is the rank/hype difference but i have seen a lot worse then these two.

Well My guy sure is ranked 2000 lower than him, but he didnt mind fighting guys that were roughly 4000, 4000, 5000 and 6000 below him in 4 of his last 5. Seems hes crying he didnt get fed a can this time.

Kingsimba Swift (86013)

I don't get that part at all either.

hrs was

Ok so noone noticed he hasn't been online for like 6 days? No wonder he hasn't accepted...

no, he was on and looked at it for days and wouldnt take it and went to org owner complaining it was mismatch, now hes awol,