i have a weight ?

ninerfan

i have a fighter and on his PROFILE page it says weight 162 lbs. can cut to 151.9 but on his MY FIGHTERS page its say his current weight is at 151.9 in the green can my fighter cut to 145 lbs. thats only 6 pounds and fight in that division without getting a NC or anything like that? i think i can because im in a ogr. were a fighter has two belts one in the 155 &145 lbs. division. just would like some feed back thanks guys.

i have a fighter and on his PROFILE page it says weight 162 lbs. can cut to 151.9 but on his MY FIGHTERS page its say his current weight is at 151.9 in the green can my fighter cut to 145 lbs. thats only 6 pounds and fight in that division without getting a NC or anything like that? i think i can because im in a ogr. were a fighter has two belts one in the 155 &145 lbs. division. just would like some feed back thanks guys.

The Weight in Green on the My Fighters page is the minimum weight he can cut for a fight.

On his Profile page, his Weight is his natural weight, his Can Cut To weight is the same as the one on My Fighters page.

Basically, you should be fighting in the 155lbs division since after cutting weight to fight, 155 is the lowest weight he can fight in.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1