How is there no Owner for this Org

There's a Ghost Fighter in my org (Sorry to hijack the thread but somewhat on the same topic):

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=163838

Maybe that can be looked in to. Manager signed a contract, released him, another manager picked him up then the fighter went ghost.

Im just thinking maybe Misfit666 picked him up and thats why he has no manager but is not an FA

Must be from Boston and saw PK Subban light up the Bruins. :winner: Or he is a Donald Sterling Understudy.

That was a joke! I don't think that people from Boston are racist. Only the racist people that live in Boston. Again a Joke! ( I probably shouldn't have written this.)

Sorry off topic..........

How is there no Owner for this Org.?

Must be from Boston and saw PK Subban light up the Bruins. :winner: Or he is a Donald Sterling Understudy.

That was a joke! I don't think that people from Boston are racist. Only the racist people that live in Boston. Again a Joke! ( I probably shouldn't have written this.)

Sorry off topic..........

How is there no Owner for this Org.?

Misfit666 got it, and when he was banned, the owner disappeared

Yes Havenwest for a series of racist comments pretty sure he had countless warnings for it he waas banned from the forums and the chat long before being banned from the game

• Upvote 1

Is that he he was ban . Attacking other members well being racist in other words ..

If you go to alliance VC-13 and look in the division they are in, you can see what he said in their chat. To be honest, it was overdue that he get banned. He was banned a while ago for making racist comments about people on here in a thread (I think he targeted scooby), and good riddance he was deleted. No doubt he probably already has another multi in use already

• Upvote 1