How long does it take for a skill to pop??

Split4u2

Even if he is a slow learner, he still would have popped at least once if he is with Elite coaches.

Just to make sure of a few things.

1. Is he actually training the skill you wish to pop?

2. What size are the classes he is training in?

3. Is his morale and energy levels high?

4. Is the gyms cleanliness at Pristine?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think he meant to say that if you concentrate on training one skill only others might depop.

If you want to train a certain (secondary or physical) skill faster- no better way to do so than training it all day, errday. With sparring you're not suppose to have two in one day.

And don't train the same thing everyday. Don't have punches for am and pm, that could cause a de-pop. Alternate different attributes.

Do you mean don't spar? Because back to back sparring isn't great but you can spam secondary training all you want with NO ill effects.

I am at level 1 in secondary skills, and it has been the same for the last month.. training the specific attribute for months, with level 15 coaches.. how long is this suppose to take?

Thanks!

This doesn't make any sense, maybe tell us what you've been training and who your talking about, where your training and who with etc

If you train something PM and AM its not good at all !! Don't do it !

No it is good to train the same thing. It's actually 100% fine. You can train nothing but punch technique or takedowns or whatever you want for a month back to back and it's fine.

You need to know what your talking about before you comment dude.

• Upvote 1

I've trained nothing but defensive grappling with one of my new fighters for 46 straight sessions...no problem. Sparring every session can be a problem. But secondary training I can do 200 sessions of one skill if I want back to back to back to back and never have a problem. Sure I might have a very slight de pop in high skills if I LITERALLY do 200 sessions but the point is I can train secondaries all I want and have no ill effects

I've trained nothing but defensive grappling with one of my new fighters for 46 straight sessions...no problem. Sparring every session can be a problem. But secondary training I can do 200 sessions of one skill if I want back to back to back to back and never have a problem. Sure I might have a very slight de pop in high skills if I LITERALLY do 200 sessions but the point is I can train secondaries all I want and have no ill effects

well good to know. thanks for the info that there is a difference between back to back sparring and back to back caoch sessions.

Still doesn't explain why he hasn't even got a pop yet. You need to tell us:

1. Is he actually training the skill you wish to pop?

2. What size are the classes he is training in?

3. Is his morale and energy levels high?

4. Is the gyms cleanliness at Pristine?

And the above is correct, you can work with coaches as much as you want, but you should not do Sparring twice in a row. For example, you shouldn't train it on Monday AM and PM, but it also doesn't work as effectively if you train Monday PM and Tuesday AM.

Sorry was away for a bit.

1) Yes I am training the skill i actually want to train

2) I don't know, I am not VIP anymore. But the average people per coach is 5 in the gym, which seems good.

3) Morale is probably about 75 %? Energy varies, but probably the same or higher

4) Yes

Because I am new, I can't say for sure how long it has been how many session I've had for a particular skill, but it has been at least 2 weeks and my skills have not moved. I wish I had the VIP thing to track it, but I was looking for an average estimate for a pop from 1 to 2... in numbers of session...

Is it 1,2,5,10 sessions? More?

Sorry was away for a bit.

1) Yes I am training the skill i actually want to train

2) I don't know, I am not VIP anymore. But the average people per coach is 5 in the gym, which seems good.

3) Morale is probably about 75 %? Energy varies, but probably the same or higher

4) Yes

Because I am new, I can't say for sure how long it has been how many session I've had for a particular skill, but it has been at least 2 weeks and my skills have not moved. I wish I had the VIP thing to track it, but I was looking for an average estimate for a pop from 1 to 2... in numbers of session...

Is it 1,2,5,10 sessions? More?

It can depend on the learning speed of your fighter, but to go from Useless (1) to Abysmal (2) shouldn't take even a week.

You should get your Morale to 95% at least and you should keep your Energy at least 90% in order to get effective training.

If you show the gym in here, a VIP can look at it to determine the class sizes for you.

• Downvote 1