How long does it take for a skill to pop??

Split4u2

It can depend on the learning speed of your fighter, but to go from Useless (1) to Abysmal (2) shouldn't take even a week.

You should get your Morale to 95% at least and you should keep your Energy at least 90% in order to get effective training.

If you show the gym in here, a VIP can look at it to determine the class sizes for you.

Thanks.

What about sparring? Those affect my secondary skills? Say I train boxing, MT, this should increase my punches, kick, knees, striking defense etc.?

Thanks.

What about sparring? Those affect my secondary skills? Say I train boxing, MT, this should increase my punches, kick, knees, striking defense etc.?

This is a small list of what Primary Sparring affects Secondaries:

Boxing: Punches, Striking Defense, Clinchwork

Muay Thai: Punches, Kicks, Knees, Elbows, Striking Defense, Clinchwork

Wrestling: Clinchwork, Ground n Pound, Takedown Offense, Takedown Defense, Defensive Grappling, Transitions, Escapes

BJJ: Submissions, Defensive Grappling, Transitions, Escapes

The only thing I am not too sure about is MT - Punches but the rest will gain a small bonus from doing the sparring.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You should defiantly try to get his moral to full. Moral has a pretty decent effect on training speed. Also, I train the same secondary for numerous sessions in a row and have no problem.

I'd say that it is crucial to learning/training speed, judging from the experimentation I've done.

Morale at 75%? Expect a 6.5 learner to drop to around 5.5 or so. That's a huge difference in training time. You don't even want to know how slowly your fighter will learn with close to no morale.

I'd say that it is crucial to learning/training speed, judging from the experimentation I've done.

Morale at 75%? Expect a 6.5 learner to drop to around 5.5 or so. That's a huge difference in training time. You don't even want to know how slowly your fighter will learn with close to no morale.

Even if that's true though and his learning dropped to a level like that it wouldn't take a few weeks or whatever the OP said it has been to pop from useless to abysmal

Even if that's true though and his learning dropped to a level like that it wouldn't take a few weeks or whatever the OP said it has been to pop from useless to abysmal

I didn't say it would. I was just clarifying that morale is very important to getting the most out of learning speed.

guys, if we train the main skills like Boxing, BJJ into a considerable value ( using sparring ) but our skills like punches and submissions are at weak or woeful, does this affect the fights ? and what happens if the vise-versa happens ?

guys, if we train the main skills like Boxing, BJJ into a considerable value ( using sparring ) but our skills like punches and submissions are at weak or woeful, does this affect the fights ? and what happens if the vise-versa happens ?

They compliment each other. If you have a guy with awesome BJJ and no submissions then he's still going to have pretty bad submissions. I had a guy with woeful mt and wonderful kicks and his kicks felt like they might as well of been around respectable.