Conor Meccregor

He has only had one fight in the UFC though he did look good. Needs to prove himself against a few top 10 guys before you can even think about a title fight. Aldo would destroy him now

• Upvote 1

He has only had one fight in the UFC though he did look good. Needs to prove himself against a few top 10 guys before you can even think about a title fight. Aldo would destroy him now

Two fights

Brimage tko

And holloway where he blew out his knee and still won

Why weird?

McGregor has had 2 fights in the UFC...and is ranked 13th in the weightclass... Against Aldo who has defended the belt in the UFC 6 times in a row and the WEC belt before that another 2 times...and is ranked 2nd pound for pound in the world...it's just an odd question.

I think you post for the sake of posting

• Upvote 1

Right now, Aldo would destroy McGregor (hate writing that as I talked to McGregor in real life and he is actually a decent guy)

Eventually, McGregor might be able to win if he could work out a gameplan that would suit him and if he trained a lot to make the gameplan work.

McGregor is one of my current favs but he is not ready for a Jose Aldo quite yet. I think Max Holloway is a very promising fighter to come and Conor had a very competitive fight with him, but neither of them are on Aldo's level. If he can get a fight with a top 5 fighter like Poirer or the Koreon Zombie caliber guy then we can have this discussion until then he is still just a prelim talent with a huge upside.

McGregor signed the inside of my cell phone during an open work out before the Holloway fight. Nice guy, he does talk quite a bit though, but how can you hate a guy who wears a bow-tie.

• Upvote 1

McGregor signed the inside of my cell phone during an open work out before the Holloway fight. Nice guy, he does talk quite a bit though, but how can you hate a guy who wears a bow-tie.

He is actually being talked about in Ireland more for his fashion sense than his fighting. People were calling him the most fashionable person in Ireland.

• Upvote 1

He is actually being talked about in Ireland more for his fashion sense than his fighting. People were calling him the most fashionable person in Ireland.

he is a snazzy dresser, like i said bow tie.