Record number of stuffed takedowns

Not one to blame the engine...but it is physically impossible to go for 72 takedowns in the space of 12 minutes and still be able to fight properly. Look up Demian Maia vs Rory Macdonald. Maia went for 11 takedowns in the 3rd round and he was stuffed 10 times, couldn't even catch his breath.

• Upvote 3

Not one to blame the engine...but it is physically impossible to go for 72 takedowns in the space of 12 minutes and still be able to fight properly. Look up Demian Maia vs Rory Macdonald. Maia went for 11 takedowns in the 3rd round and he was stuffed 10 times, couldn't even catch his breath.

Agree. A similar thing has happened me before. The whole energy system is messed up, it needs to be fixed, you can barely throw a punch when you're completely gassed and it's hard to keep your hands up as well. It's just dumb having fighters shooting in for takedowns because realistically if a fighter shot in for a takedown when he's completely gassed, he'll either

1. Get caught by a guillotine choke

2. Not get the takedown

• Upvote 1

I'm sure you guys remember the old days in this game (like the PRIDE ingame days) where people would go for 100 takedowns in any given night, same goes for subs. Sub spamming was a hugeeee problem that mike had to fix because every sub had almost 0 affect on your energy.

Head punch: 73 (71)

Body punch: 13 (13)

Punch combo: 11 (10)

How is that guy still standing? 100% accuracy?

Do you ever read the thread you're commenting to? :D

Anyways... That's a pretty horrible fight all in all and definately the wrong guy won.

I'd love to see somebody attempt to shoot that many takedowns, their is no way they'd still be standing/wanting to shoot for another. Accuracy slider aside, even taking a few glancing shots to body/head and being that fatigue I think they'd go down.

I was so shocked when I saw that, not just the missed takedown attemps but also the accuracy of your fighter and the number of landed strike that is incredible

I was so shocked when I saw that, not just the missed takedown attemps but also the accuracy of your fighter and the number of landed strike that is incredible

Was robbed no way would someone tap that close to the end and how would the opponent have that much stamina to do all those tds then still have the energy for a sub!