Typical US behaviors ?

jacky67

It isn't even just USA that it happens in, but the USA just has more media, so they can actually put this stuff out there more.

In the USA, it is about 10 v 1 in that video

If you look at real life in the UK, its about 6 teenagers against any 1 or 2 people, and the teenagers have knives.

You'll be hard pushed to find a country where this kind of stuff does not occur in. You are gonna get assholes everywhere you go, who think they are the bigger man than other people, and attack anyone they see as a potential threat.

That's what USA people do all times. That's why i'm asking if this is standard in USA are these kind behaviors happen 99% of the times here.

Happens everywhere. I have seen lots of videos of people in Europe/Asia/Africa doing the same shit.

The projects are a dangerous place no matter what city they are in.

Well their neighbour go in their house like it's some a daily situation, so I have never seen this in but in USA.

GBK ur from USA or GB ?

Eh, just noticed that I have GB in my initials haha

Im from England, born there and moved to Ireland later in life, but I know what happens over there, and its more of a hit and run sneak tactic rather than just mob them in their face.

I think in USA we are catching up with other countries but in the islands ive seen way worse stuff, but this is not an everyday thing in USA, you arent usually gonna go to the store to buy some juice or something and get jumped.... My co-worker from Puerto Rico told me that he came here because if you made the mistake of stopping at a red light at night that would be your last breath

Worldstarhiphop.com is a horrible site to go to if you want to remain sane and progressing your mental development in a positive manner.

Agreed. Everytime I see a link for it, it is just someone getting jumped, or someone being attacked.

Anyone remember Sharkeisha? Wanna know where I found out about her from? Yep, Worldstarhiphop.com

Yeah i had someone post from it on their fb and it wasnt in america but some guy got jumped and burned to death and another some dude was in questioning after an arrest and when the detective walked out the room he blew himself away.... i wondered... why would someone share this kinda shit

I generally stay away from those websites. Ironically, the people that share it onto facebook are (and I don't intend any racism or anything here) white girls who share it because they try to fit in with their black friends, which I don't get as I see just as many white people in different videos as I do black people.

Anyone wanna clue me in on that part?

But on my original point, I stay away from them cos you aint gonna see anything good on it, just a bunch of people just to show who the bigger man is.

I have an easier solution for them, why don't they just go to a store, buy a measuring tape and see who the bigger man is then.

• Upvote 1

Not just that though, a large amount of time you will just find some ugly, fat chick or some 6 month old baby shaking their ass or doing something that shapes your mind to be more accepting of trash.... its yet another form of menticide

I think those are the kind of people that caused people to start facepalming. And then you get Miley Cyrus then saying "Oh I can twerk". She can twerk about as well as a fucking hippo.

• Upvote 1