Got screwed out of 125k

I paid this guy basically the last of my money, 125k, to have my project fighter join his private gym. Now only 1 week later I can see that he's selling it. I messaged him and he has yet to respond, what should i do?

Not much you can do bud just shitty to see theres people out there that will stoop as low as to steal from there fellow comnunity members if he doent give it back to you then i would certainly mention his name but i think i know who it is i remember seeing a post about an open space for 125k i made a comment on the thread if thats indeed the same one.......get ahold of me in game if he doesnt give it back ill hook ya up with some cash to keep you going cheers

LOL its alright he just went away for a bit and his vip ran out. its all worked out and we're all good.

Glad to hear that. Now we can put our pitchforks and torches down...

I lost 400k in a scenario recently. I guess it happens a lot, especially with org owners which lose top end fighters due to inactivity or whatever

Howbdid that happen?