Frank Rizzo is a bitch

The only thing more embarrassing than your trash talk is Rizzo(118356) signing to a 190k+ org... :sad01_anim:

Listen bro don't go flappin your gums when u know nothing of what u speak.

BAQtM_QCIAAGlJs.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Mullen looks up at the clock. Bad move! Rizzo Jr lands a right hand from hell, dropping Mullen. Rizzo Jr pounces and finishes the fight with a flurry of punches and elbows.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:59 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Frank Rizzo Jr!
Frank Rizzo Jr is the new bantamweight champion!

There you have it folks, the Legend of Rizzo Jr continues... His reign as the #1 P4P fighter continues, yet to be dethroned...

Is this directed at Rizzo, I am so confused?? Did u log into the wrong account this morning bro?

My trash talk is a lot better than that, that's barely English.

Can a mod rename this thread "The rivalry no one cares about."?

It's not a rivalry since I can't get a fight, the duck now fights halfway across the country

Martel has yet to earn the chance to lose to the Legend once again!

A guy who got a title shot after losing a round to Kid Torres doesn't get to use the word earn.

My trash talk is a lot better than that, that's barely English.

It's not a rivalry since I can't get a fight, the duck now fights halfway across the country

A guy who got a title shot after losing a round to Kid Torres doesn't get to use the word earn.

I can not duck who I can not see, I seek fights against equally ranked opponents and that Mayer clown isnt even on the radar. And well, I also like to leave you wanting!

• 1 month later...

Should have beaten him when you had the chance. Now it's just wah wah wah. You aren't entitled to any rematches unless it was agreed upon prior to the fight.

I don't have Charles Martell, that would be Chuck Grace. I'm not asking for a rematch, I'm asking for the same fight I have been asking for for about 5 months now.