Honour Fighting Championship Smack Talk

ha ha untwist your knickers gentleman, there's no harm in advertising our org if this has gone inactive...if it hasn't then there isn't an issue you will all remain at honor, if it has then whats the harm in having a place to go to. We aren't stealing fighters here, if the org is inactive your all out of contract...so whats the problem?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

ha ha untwist your knickers gentleman, there's no harm in advertising our org if this has gone inactive...if it hasn't then there isn't an issue you will all remain at honor, if it has then whats the harm in having a place to go to. We aren't stealing fighters here, if the org is inactive your all out of contract...so whats the problem?

Kinda like hitting on the grieving widow at the funeral...

• Downvote 1

Kinda like hitting on the grieving widow at the funeral...

Not even close, first of all no one has died. All that's happened is 2 managers (may) haver gone inactive and 2 current org owners have offered a home for any guys who may be out of contract if this is the case. It really isn't that serious

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Kinda sad this is happening... The only reason Honour didn't mergd with Barbarian was that they didnt want to lose their hard work and effort.. jusy for this to happen. Wish I could do something I really do but the damage is done now and people are leaving. There is a couple places I recommend for people leaving Honour

New York fight nights, I work there so you know it's gonna be great, the owner is a great guy but the ID restriction might put you off.

Impact in London run by Stu Mack, another great guy and the 235k ID restriction might suit you more.

Well if it is inactive both my guys are still contracted to Honour and one has a fight tomorrow. So does that mean I have to wait for their inactivty clauses to run out first?

Well if it is inactive both my guys are still contracted to Honour and one has a fight tomorrow. So does that mean I have to wait for their inactivty clauses to run out first?

Yup, I'm gonna release Humphrey Baker because I don't even like the division he is in but I'm gonna keep Zachary White and James Granger here for a while and wait it out, don't wanna be somebody known to jump the gun

Seriously guys, this is not the place to advertise fight organizations. It's a Smack Talk thread for Honour. Yes, both owners are inactive, but it doesn't mean you can start throwing organizations for people to go to.

I'm just letting people know the best ones they may go to, since I've stuck since Barbarian, merged Barbarian with Honour I knew a lot of the managers quite well. I'm not fucking over Honour, I wouldn't do that to Tony. I'm just letting managers like myself who have been at Honour with all their fighters know which other orgs are good to go to.

I'm just letting people know the best ones they may go to, since I've stuck since Barbarian, merged Barbarian with Honour I knew a lot of the managers quite well. I'm not fucking over Honour, I wouldn't do that to Tony. I'm just letting managers like myself who have been at Honour with all their fighters know which other orgs are good to go to.

Thats not as bad as it is to advertise your org... that's just low...

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/15/15b10.jpgThomas "Tommie" Hawk (245644)

Tommie has been pondering his future here.

http://www.tayyarozkan.com/images/caveman_sitting.gif

I have faith and full comfort in knowing that this a passing thing, and the feasting on Barbarians will re-commence. /crosses his fingers

• Upvote 1

How are you guys gonna complain about somebody trying to pickup on potential fighters after another owner goes inactive. You do realize this game is called MMATYCOON, right? I respect nando as much as anybody else in here. But if he's gone, he's gone. This is a game where your goal is to become the biggest and the best, and in order to do that in the business world, you make sure to seize your opportunities.

Welcome to the unforgiving world of business.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

It IS a comfort knowing that the community is ready to pick up the pieces and move forward.

How are you guys gonna complain about somebody trying to pickup on potential fighters after another owner goes inactive. You do realize this game is called MMATYCOON, right? I respect nando as much as anybody else in here. But if he's gone, he's gone. This is a game where your goal is to become the biggest and the best, and in order to do that in the business world, you make sure to seize your opportunities.

Welcome to the unforgiving world of business.

To be successfull you got to be a snake :|

To be successfull you got to be a snake :|

How am I being a snake? He's inactive, the game moves on with or without him. As I said before I have a lot of respect for nando but if he's gone, he's gone... It's not like I came him here and started pming people and swooping them up in private. People are leaving anyway, might as well offer them a home that's similar ID range and close by.

• Upvote 1