Tony Rossi formally announces the opening of Honour Fighting Championship

nandorossi

Honour Fighting Championship in just four hours has already sent out one hundred contract offers. This organization will be a 230k ID restricted org and is based in Helsinki Finland. CEO Tony Rossi has been wrapped up with contract negotiations all day, and he is not trying to negotiate a television deal. If all goes well Honour Fighting Championship will have an hour long show which will feature breaking news, fight reviews, and expert analysis. Tony Rossi will be meeting with Eurosport CEO and Sky Sports CEO in an attempt to get this new program broadcast over most of Europe. Updates to this story will be released as soon as they are made available to the public.

• Upvote 2

Honour Fighting Championship in just four hours has already sent out one hundred contract offers. This organization will be a 230k ID restricted org and is based in Helsinki Finland. CEO Tony Rossi has been wrapped up with contract negotiations all day, and he is not trying to negotiate a television deal. If all goes well Honour Fighting Championship will have an hour long show which will feature breaking news, fight reviews, and expert analysis. Tony Rossi will be meeting with Eurosport CEO and Sky Sports CEO in an attempt to get this new program broadcast over most of Europe. Updates to this story will be released as soon as they are made available to the public.

Thats wicked news - I get both Eurosport and Sky Sports :)

Good Luck Buddy!

Thank you so much Pedro. I am sure I will be picking your and Dan Monks brains to make this org as good as Barbarian (Pedro) and Honor (Monk) orgs are.

Anything you need just ask

Everyone at Honour Fighting Championship is excited. The reason is CEO Tony Rossi will be interviewd by Will Vanders of EUROSPORT'S Fight Club. What will be discussed is being held close to the chest by upper managment of both Honour and EUROSPORT but we think that a deal might have been struck betweent the two companys. Tony Rossi sent out a very exciting memo earlier today and we have obtained a copy of that memo.

All Honour Fighting Championship employes please tune in to Eurosport News Monday night to see the big interview. I cant give anything away right now, but this is a major deal! Tell everyone you know!

This has lead us to beleive that there is something in the works between these two companys and if Tony Rossi can get Honour broadcast or involved with some of their broadcasts this could make things intresting. Please stay tuned to this thread as we will continue to break any news about Honour Fighting Championship.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1400358715HFC.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/49/Eurosport_logo.svg/220px-Eurosport_logo.svg.png

• Upvote 1

Vanders: Hello ladies and gentlemen, I am Will Vanders and today I will be joined by CEO of Honour Fighting Championship Tony Rossi. How you doing Tony?

Rossi: Well Will I am doing great and thank you for asking.

Will: Not a problem at all, and great to hear. The reason Eurosport set up this interview was due to the meeting you had with Jean-Thierry Augustin CEO of Eurosport. Could you talk about how that meeting went?

Rossi: I certainly can. Basically I am trying to get Honour shown all over Europe. Now I know we are a new company and it’s a difficult time to get ourselves broadcast but Mr. Augustin and I were able to reach a non-exclusive terms on a weekly show for Honour.

Will: Well that is major news for sure. Could you elaborate a little more about your new show?

Rossi: Well it’s going to be as I said a weekly show. The show is going to be a half hour in length to start and it will feature highlights, interviews and another segment or two. It will be aired in Finland and Sweden and it be replayed unfortunately late nights in England, France, Germany and Italy. With the success of the company and the show we have put options into the contract that will lengthen the show, and get earlier air times as well as being aired in a few countries.

Will: That is amazing new. Now what did you mean by non-exclusive?

Rossi: Well we are trying to become one of the biggest and best promotions in Europe on the Tycoon network. So I wanted to be able to have the option to have our weekly show broadcast on other networks, and I wanted to be able to be a part of Eurosport Fight Club which airs on a weekly bases. With the way our contract is structured we will be a part of Fight Club, and we can in fact shop our show around to other television companies.

Will: Do you have other companies in mind all ready?

Rossi: Yes, in fact I already have a meeting set up with Barney Francis who is the managing director of Sky Sports. We will be meeting on Wednesday morning and details will be released as soon as I can release them. All of us at Honour are looking very forward to that meeting and I think big things will come from it.

Will: Well of this sounds great Tony. Could you talk a little bit about your new organization?

Rossi: Certainly Will. We are obviously on the Tycoon Network which does help a lot with signing fighters and it helps keeps us organized. We are also a new start up so an ID restriction was a must we felt, but as of right now we have no plans on ever dropping the restriction.

Will: Let me stop you real quick. If there are no plans on dropping the restriction what is to become of the fighters who out grow your organization?

Rossi: Well Will that’s easy. We are affiliated with Honor Fighting Championship in Las Vegas and as our fighters start to outgrow our company because of skill level or just by pound for pound ranking they will have a home with Dan Monk at Honor in Las Vegas. My idea along with Dan Monk’s was to allow Honour to grow to a top thirty company as Honor pushes into the top twenty. Then once our fighters outgrow us and move towards Honor that will help Dan push into the top ten.

Will: We did notice the logo was very similar and your names where the same with different spelling but nobody wanted to mention it in case there was no affiliation. Could you tell us about the weight classes you will offer, and how many contracts you are currently working with?

Rossi: We will offer bantamweight through heavyweight or one hundred thirty five pounds through two hundred and sixty five pounds. Currently we have offers out to over one hundred fighters in and outside of Helsinki, and we have signed twenty two fighters in just over twenty four hours.

Will: Wow you are really making some head way so far. How long until you think we will see some of these fighters in action?

Rossi: Once we hit thirty signed fighters we will start booking arenas. Then obviously next come sending out fight offers and getting our first show booked. I am really excited about that part, but several people have told me to just be patient and that things don’t happen overnight.

Will: When you say people should we just assume that it’s coming from Dan Monk at Honor?

Rossi: Not at all. I have been in contact with owners all over the world which includes not only Dan Monk at Honor but also Pedro Fernandes at Barbarian and Kole from Sisu.

Will: You’re getting advice from the enemy?

Rossi: Well I don’t see it that way will. Sure I am competing with Pedro at the 230k restriction but we are worlds apart as he is in Rio and I am in Helsinki. Then with Kole over at Sisu he is kind of my direct competition being based in Helsinki but they have no restrictions and we are light years away from being true competition for them. Maybe one day though.

Will: Well that is about all the time we have right now, do you have any final thoughts you would like to share with us.

Rossi: I would just like to thank you for your time, and I would also like to thank Eurosport for giving us this opportunity. I would also like to thank Dan Monk and Pedro Fernandes for all of their support and all of the fighters and managers that are no affiliated with Honour Fighting Championship. I also have to send out a big thanks to Nitro for creating out logo and designing our championship belts. If there is anyone else out there that I may have forgot to thank I am sorry.

Will: Well thank you for your time Mr. Rossi. I know you have to be a busy man with everything that is going one. I am sure I will be seeing a lot more from you.