Training Plan

7ama07

get cardio to 12 and you should be able to train the whole week with reduce energy loss supplements. If you are doing heavy physical training your cardio will need to be at 13 with the supplements to last the whole week. Now if you are sparing three times a week you might need it at 13 or even 14 to get through the whole week. How you train will be all up to the gym you are in. It will depend on the coaches, the sparring scheldue and all of that to determine what kind of training program you will have for your fighter(s)

how to know my energy without the bar of energy ... i mean with numbers ... like 80% 85% 90% ext ....

On your fighter page, look at the top and there will be a row of icons. There is one with an old-school looking weight bell, click that and it will show you current energy % and how many rest sessions you need to recover energy.

• 4 weeks later...

In training sessions, I've been told not to spar unless there's a few fighters as it's pointless sparring alone.

Is this the same for cardio as they're in the same section... my thought is cardio can be done alone but thought i'd check first

It doesn't affect cardio.

You need more people in Sparring Sessions - Imagine like in real life, you couldn't spar alone.

You need as less people as possible for your secondaries (punches, striking defense and so on), so it would be like you and your coach are the only men in the gym, that means he focuses only on you and you get the best training.

You shouldn't care about how many people are in physical training (Weights, Yoga, Cardio), it only depends of gym's equipment (best in Brand New) :)

• 4 weeks later...