The 500k To leave GAMMA thread

tp61503

So if any of you take me up on my offer to leave GAMMA and sign a multi fight deal with another org (again i have a preference) post here and ill get you the $.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=86619

has left will sign with your 'preference' as long as cole river aint there[jk]

can i just say TKOMMA is only assosiated with GAMMA but im pretty sure Mentor has no control over it. I used to work there but i left LoD so i left TKOMMA, but the owner Ryan is a top notch dude and the costs of running an org is done by him. I think it was Mentor's idea and Ryan stood up to the task, my fighters will stay in TKOMMA, for fair fights

• Upvote 1

can i just say TKOMMA is only assosiated with GAMMA but im pretty sure Mentor has no control over it. I used to work there but i left LoD so i left TKOMMA, but the owner Ryan is a top notch dude and the costs of running an org is done by him. I think it was Mentor's idea and Ryan stood up to the task, my fighters will stay in TKOMMA, for fair fights

I have no issue with the Owner of TKOMMA personally, but I despise everything Mentor stands for at the minute.

I would rather not be in an org associated with GAMMA, even though the owner has done me no wrong.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1