More ways to get points on spin and win

kingkane

Post on the forums and join in with the community, Spin and Win is fine at the moment, as said above possibly add the if you win a fight you get 2-5 creds but nothing more than that.

The game should be making it more of an incentive to post on the forums and not make it less valuable...

Should get cresits for being on the podcast

Would be a nice idea but you should be on the podcast because you want to help and you want to talk about the topics, rather than just to get something out of it for yourself. We did it so that we can help it and hopefully get more members to join through it.

• Upvote 2

I think the spin and win incentive to get people to the forums has one small flaw: I think it encourages people already on the forums to post more and continue their involvement, but it doesn't drive many new people to the forums. People who aren't on the forums don't get any spins. No spins means no "almost wins" taunting you into trying to earn more.

This "2 credits per win" would give non-forum members the odd spin, which would give them a taste for spins and make them come to the forums in search of more spins.

If we are worried about people abusing this somehow, Mike could just randomly give out free spins to a certain number of users each day. If people got a free spin once every few weeks, they would be regularly tempted into trying to get more spins.

Forum Activity, Mentoring, voting and anything that adds to the game (also rewards referrals and writing if published).

Basically it's just fine, with the possibility of 2 creds per win would be the only thing even worth considering.

^^ Pretty much my thoughts exactly.

Forum Activity, Mentoring, voting and anything that adds to the game (also rewards referrals and writing if published).

Basically it's just fine, with the possibility of 2 creds per win would be the only thing even worth considering.

Agreed.

Less 'gimme more free shit' and more playing the damn game!

• Upvote 1

I think the spin and win incentive to get people to the forums has one small flaw: I think it encourages people already on the forums to post more and continue their involvement, but it doesn't drive many new people to the forums. People who aren't on the forums don't get any spins. No spins means no "almost wins" taunting you into trying to earn more.

This "2 credits per win" would give non-forum members the odd spin, which would give them a taste for spins and make them come to the forums in search of more spins.

If we are worried about people abusing this somehow, Mike could just randomly give out free spins to a certain number of users each day. If people got a free spin once every few weeks, they would be regularly tempted into trying to get more spins.

Or, we could not do that and if people really want spins that badly then they can do the things that they aren't doing.

Or, we could not do that and if people really want spins that badly then they can do the things that they aren't doing.

I think you missed the point. People who don't have any spins don't care about spins. Giving them a taste of spins will get them hungry for more, thus encouraging them to vote, forum post, and mentor. As it stands now, people with no spins don't even think about spins. It is only a motivation for people who are already getting them to keep getting them.

Kind of like a drug dealer giving the first hit for free to get you hooked hehe.

As I understand it, the main reasons that Mike got us the Spin and Win was because he wanted more people to vote on these Voting pages and for more people to sign up to be mentors.

Perhaps a larger reward for voting for mmatycoon would be the best way to increase spins while keeping it limited?

The only thing the forum posting incentive has done for me is get me to add my 2 cents somewhere where it really isnt necessary. The forum posting rewards really only benefits those managers who already posted in the forums. Now they just spam post more and get rewarded for it.

I think there should be more ways to get points on spin and win

mebe when u win a fight u get 2 points when u get a trophy u get 10 points getting signed to a org or getting sponsored mebe 20 points or when u win a title u get 50 points

just an idea

If trophies get you 10 points i would respectfully ask Mike to get mine backdated...

In all honesty though they are enough ways to get spin and win credits on the game plus its only meant to be a added bonus.

• 3 weeks later...