MMA Tycoon Radio Podcast Episode 1

Presenting the first MMA Tycoon Radio Podcast!

Click here to download.

iTunes

Thanks to Mark O'Sullivan and his host of guests. GBK16, Victusify, TheMould and itakebrides. For now we just have the direct MP3 link but I'll be sorting out an RSS feed later tonight and we'll also be uploading to youtube, itunes and other places where we hope the podcast will get the site noticed.

Thanks to smithogenics for sorting the intro / outro for us.

Description

The first ever MMA Tycoon Podcast! Join us as we talk about Bellator 120 (up to 21 mins), UFC 173 (up to 46 mins)and future matchups for the likes of Jon Jones, Daniel Cormier and Robbie Lawler as well as the UFC MMA Game (at 46 mins). In MMA Tycoon game talk (starting at 54 mins) we discuss fight scoring (65 mins), energy loss and the Tycoon Olympics!

* If you want to be on any future episodes of the podcast, post your details to this thread: http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=43521

• Upvote 11

I expect you will. I don't understand why you spent so much time talking about the olympics and never even mentioned Jon Hess, the most popular man in all of sports.

• Upvote 2

I expect you will. I don't understand why you spent so much time talking about the olympics and never even mentioned Jon Hess, the most popular man in all of sports.

We actually used up a load of time with the earlier stuff so we were sort of rushing the Tycoon Olympics

In the future you're probably better off just talking about the game and shortening it down. I found myself skipping the entire real world mma part once killerbunny started talking about his white belt in BJJ.

• Upvote 4

Regardless of the over-critiquing of yourselves, here, you sounded like a bunch of proffessionals. I like it and look forward to future podcasts.

Yeah...that was bad on my part, but I really couldn't recall his name :(

He's not very popular yet, so that can happen to everyone. All in all, good job. It sounded really professional. Really want to hear #2. :)

I noticed I was the only person to have a word blurred out haha I feel quite proud at that achievement haha

Oh yeah, and for people listening to that, itakebrides had to leave early

I thought marky said that any mention of "you know who" would be edited out?

You guys actually listened whole hour of this? I'm not trying to criticize you, but I only listened a couple parts of the podcast, (as many others), so I'm thinking that you should cut them up a bit like a short discuss about Olympics, then other one about Bellator... SEPARATE THEM!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You guys actually listened whole hour of this? I'm not trying to criticize you, but I only listened a couple parts of the podcast, (as many others), so I'm thinking that you should cut them up a bit like a short discuss about Olympics, then other one about Bellator... SEPARATE THEM!!!

The thing is we're including MMA topics to try and attract MMA fans who might end up wanting to hear a bit about MMA Tycoon.

If we only had MMA Tycoon topics then that will only attract MMA Tycoon players and if we only had MMA topics on another podcast, then the MMA fans listening to that won't get to listen to anything regarding MMA Tycoon.

By having it split it means if the MMA fans are enjoying listening to it, they might continue on to listen to the rest of it just to find out a little bit about what MMA Tycoon is

• Upvote 2

I put the timings on there so you can skip whatever you like.

• Upvote 3