*NEW* ID Restricted Orgs List

TheMould

All added and updated!

Montreal Fight Nights is still on the list. If you don't believe it when someone tells you then write the Org. owner and find out for yourself. You want the responsibility of running the thread you should make sure it's accurate.

Also, why is the list in a spoiler instead of just posted normally?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

People like me? Asshole? Grow the fuck up. I didn't attack you or insult you. Dee stopped doing it because he is starting over and didn't want the responsibility to continue updating the thread.

Two people disagreed. So man up and confirm the truth for yourself instead of waiting for something that might never come.

• Downvote 2

You're right, it was a hot headed response and I would've apologised for if you hadn't posted the below....

People like me? Asshole? Grow the fuck up. I didn't attack you or insult you. Dee stopped doing it because he is starting over and didn't want the responsibility to continue updating the thread.

Two people disagreed. So man up and confirm the truth for yourself instead of waiting for something that might never come.

Plus I need to grow up after you've told me to "man up" over a thread to help new players? seems real mature from your end too.

Not to mention your complete contradiction of yourself posting I didn't attack you after telling me to "grow the fuck up"?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...