Skill Decline

XtremeT13

So, I've been MIA for the most part regarding some of the updates with fighter decline, sliders and such. I'm trying to get an idea what it might mean for my recently turned 19yr old who had not to long ago popped in a skill. I then changed what I was training and that skill popped down not to long after popping up. Does this mean my 19yr old fighter is going to have decline issues throughout his career since he's already have skill decline at 19 or is this a common thing with the new skill decline system? Any insight would help, thanks.

So, I've been MIA for the most part regarding some of the updates with fighter decline, sliders and such. I'm trying to get an idea what it might mean for my recently turned 19yr old who had not to long ago popped in a skill. I then changed what I was training and that skill popped down not to long after popping up. Does this mean my 19yr old fighter is going to have decline issues throughout his career since he's already have skill decline at 19 or is this a common thing with the new skill decline system? Any insight would help, thanks.

Its normal, train every skill once every two weeks or so to avoid declines. Or just fight your fighters once every 1.5, 2 months.

It usually a good sign if your fighters is depoping this early .It means he is a fast learner .To stop the depops do what above saids :yes: