Steel Peen

Poaching from your alliance? I know one member John Hetfield never heard of the rest of you so why would I want any of you to join me? And when you say Poach you mean, steal alliance members? I can not force a member to leave your or any group if they did it was their own decision.

Remember we are Evil because we choose to be. You are Exiled because no one wants you.

I have worked in Steel Penn's org for a couple of months and I have exchanged lots of mails with him. He never offered me any cash nor VIP to join to his alliance, so I believe it's a false accusations of him trying to poach someone from The Exiled.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

it appears the grasp of hyping something up has been lost in this thread.

They are also a bad smell of duck in this thread also.

Steel Penn's quote though made me chuckle.

Duck? The guy came out of nowhere, from an alliance nobody ever heard of AND he wants to fight with a creation fighters. Why don't they want to use their existing ones? Cause they know they would get smashed.

I'm like Jon Jones, I won't fight cans! I choose my own opps.

so do can crushers lol.

muchacho didn't come out of nowhere. with the exception of myself, he's been playing this game longer than anyone else in the thread. hahaha

He meant coming out and saying this stuff with no provocation involved.

it appears the grasp of hyping something up has been lost in this thread.

They are also a bad smell of duck in this thread also.

Steel Penn's quote though made me chuckle.

There is ducking a challenge, and there is refusing to release our fighters simply to make an 18 year old just because someone wants us to. Now, if he wants to fight using existing fighters we have, then we will consider it, or, if we agree as a group to have 10 of our managers create 18 years olds for it.

At least the voice of reason (JBomb) checked in. You hacks at the World Bank I mean Steel Penis's fan club I mean Evil Empire truly are a bunch of pussies.

Nothing in here about stepping up. A LOT of excuses have already been offered as to why you all will duck. Pathetic. You can't find 10 managers in your org with a free spot for creation? Bullshit.

The giant multi headed penis himself even checked in to no avail. Just a bunch of schmagma dropped out of his mouth.

Truly the weakest alliance in tycoon when you can't even cyber man up for some competition. Keep hiding behind your fake success with stolen money. What the hell.

What's the next reason why you are all running from a fight?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

At least the voice of reason (JBomb) checked in. You hacks at the World Bank I mean Steel Penis's fan club I mean Evil Empire truly are a bunch of pussies.

Nothing in here about stepping up. A LOT of excuses have already been offered as to why you all will duck. Pathetic. You can't find 10 managers in your org with a free spot for creation? Bullshit.

The giant multi headed penis himself even checked in to no avail. Just a bunch of schmagma dropped out of his mouth.

Truly the weakest alliance in tycoon when you can't even cyber man up for some competition. Keep hiding behind your fake success with stolen money. What the hell.

The weakest alliance is owning you in the division, so that makes you what? Absolutely worthless?
  • Upvote 1

Did we say that us facing each other was not going to happen? We simply would prefer to use our normal fighters rather than creation fighters.

And stolen money? I have never received any money or financial assistance from Steel Penn, so what can you say about me?

Again, you running your mouth trying to insult us is not going to get you what you want any faster, so tone it down.

• Upvote 1

Lets do a 10 vs 10 but with 5 - 18 year old creation fighters and 5 existing fighters from each alliance?

• Upvote 1

Duck? The guy came out of nowhere, from an alliance nobody ever heard of AND he wants to fight with a creation fighters. Why don't they want to use their existing ones? Cause they know they would get smashed.

I'm like Jon Jones, I won't fight cans! I choose my own opps.

Mr White / Steel Penn Jun 08, 2014 21:27 GMT I'm coming for your ass, no lube.

At least Steel Penn knows what this is about. Its been a while since they have been a relevant alliance vs alliance battle, shit prolly have to go back to the cocksmen losing to shady island.

Poaching from your alliance? I know one member John Hetfield never heard of the rest of you so why would I want any of you to join me? And when you say Poach you mean, steal alliance members? I can not force a member to leave your or any group if they did it was their own decision.

Remember we are Evil because we choose to be. You are Exiled because no one wants you.

Of course I did not say steal, but approaching a member of an alliance and offering them a few million dollars and an org can sway someone to leave an alliance and join yours. If we were/are so unwanted then why did you start with The Exiled managers when reforming your "Evil Empire" and look at offering them cash etc? I will not name any names about who left and who was approached because they know who they are, you know who they are and we in The Exiled know who they are. How do we know what was offered to them? Because they had the decency to explain to us why they were leaving and what was being offered. Am I crying about that, no, because it happened about 4 months ago, it's part of who you are and the way you conduct yourself, but did it bother me, of course it did, because I would never approach a manager already in an alliance and try to persuade them to leave, but I am not quite as "Evil" as you choose to be. When the idea was thrown out there to have an alliance vs alliance with "Evil" then I felt like there would be some fun and some payback in it, but I didn't foresee the excuses.

Of course I did not say steal, but approaching a member of an alliance and offering them a few million dollars and an org can sway someone to leave an alliance and join yours. If we were/are so unwanted then why did you start with The Exiled managers when reforming your "Evil Empire" and look at offering them cash etc? I will not name any names about who left and who was approached because they know who they are, you know who they are and we in The Exiled know who they are. How do we know what was offered to them? Because they had the decency to explain to us why they were leaving and what was being offered. Am I crying about that, no, because it happened about 4 months ago, it's part of who you are and the way you conduct yourself, but did it bother me, of course it did, because I would never approach a manager already in an alliance and try to persuade them to leave, but I am not quite as "Evil" as you choose to be. When the idea was thrown out there to have an alliance vs alliance with "Evil" then I felt like there would be some fun and some payback in it, but I didn't foresee the excuses.

Excuses? We simply were not willing to meet all your demands.

We will agree to a 10v10 war, 5 fights with 18 yr old creations and 5 fights with existing fighters.

i know something about shady things steelpenn did i dont question it and i think he should be punished if hell do it again.

But regarding shady money... I know only, that i bought VIP from steel penn directly at least like 5 times (+ 1 slot), meaning he got around 1.5 - 2 mil just fron one person in about one year. It means that he paid around 60 dollars for mike and i wouldnt pay it myself.

Its obvious there would be lots of people that bought VIP time for ingame money from him. I wouldnt be suprised if he earned some tens or hundreds of milions.

We could speculate if that money are shady, but honestly, he kept lots of players ingame and earned mike lots o cash.

It doesnt mean i like all his bad actions, it just means that from my poin of view, as a person having no real connections to steel penn, that he could get looooots of his supposedly shady money in legal way.

i know something about shady things steelpenn did i dont question it and i think he should be punished if hell do it again.

But regarding shady money... I know only, that i bought VIP from steel penn directly at least like 5 times (+ 1 slot), meaning he got around 1.5 - 2 mil just fron one person in about one year. It means that he paid around 60 dollars for mike and i wouldnt pay it myself.

Its obvious there would be lots of people that bought VIP time for ingame money from him. I wouldnt be suprised if he earned some tens or hundreds of milions.

We could speculate if that money are shady, but honestly, he kept lots of players ingame and earned mike lots o cash.

It doesnt mean i like all his bad actions, it just means that from my poin of view, as a person having no real connections to steel penn, that he could get looooots of his supposedly shady money in legal way.

No one is questioning how he gets or what he does with his money, that I don't care about. Keeping people in the game by selling them VIP is a non-issue for me. Like I stated before I took exception when he decided to start his new alliance by recruiting members of existing alliances, which in my eyes is inappropriate, but he decides to play by a different set of rules than I do and if that's what brings him enjoyment than so be it. I just wouldn't mind some fights to have some payback.

Ah, so we jumped from shady in game to shady in real life? Why do you care where the man gets his money? Maybe he's Johny Depp or something.

Let's do 5x5 with 18yo's and 5x5 with existing, or you're afraid of getting whacked and put back to your miserable last place?

• Upvote 1

I honestly think this alliance war should be between the axis of evil and the exiled, they want blood very badly and are currently beneath the golden shower of Karter, we at least want to get ahead of vendetta, it's been in and out for the past 4 weeks, so fuck it let's just fight vendetta no?

I honestly think this alliance war should be between the axis of evil and the exiled, they want blood very badly and are currently beneath the golden shower of Karter, we at least want to get ahead of vendetta, it's been in and out for the past 4 weeks, so fuck it let's just fight vendetta no?

Nobody can beat castor, do you really want to fight them?

Nobody can't beat castor, do you really want to fight them?

Has nothing to do with Castor (as much as he'd hate to withhold that information), it's really from swinging from 2,3,and4 in the alliance rankings. We can just fight it out to really know which alliance is best.

Well I have messaged a few people in "Evil" regarding rules of engagement. I have been directed to GBK as the point of contact. The message has been sent and we are waiting for a reply. We are more than happy with an 18 year old x 5 creation tourney and an existing fighter tourney although there will need to be some ID restrictions of some sort to ensure fairness. I proposed that the fighters will fight each fighter of the opposing alliance once (25 fights in total for each group, so a total of 5 events). The best record wins and if there is any dispute or it is unclear who the winner is, the top two fighters (based on their records from the war) from the 18 year olds and existing fighter groups in each alliance will face off. If an alliance wins both fights the winner is clear, but if it is 1 and 1 then the two winners face off. It seems simple enough to me, I just think other things like which orgs will hold the fights etc need to be decided.