Steel Peen

The weakest alliance is owning you in the division, so that makes you what? Absolutely worthless?

Check again, chode yodeler. Your crappy managers can't buy a win. Even with your opponent hype lower than Exiled who prides ourselves on accepting and teaching new managers. What's your next excuse?

How amusing it is to watch tiny, insignificant ants squabble in the shadow of Convicted's massive, veiny erection.

That's just sad. Like the prom queen from 50 years ago saying "aren't I still pretty?" Well no your not pretty and everyone is sick of hearing how great Convicted thinks they are. Speaking of multis - how is Tony/Chris doing today? You know, the "brothers" who only "sometimes" share accounts? You chose to felch for the wrong crew. When we leave the peen without any hype or hope Convicted is very welcome to apply for a piece of this.

What's up with this? Some big mouths are no longer running?

I look forward to kicking some Exiled Ass

We're right here and your ass (asses since you're a multi)) are not off the hook. You fish took the bait hook line and sinker. Now we get to own you for the next 7 months. Enjoy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Check again, chode yodeler. Your crappy managers can't buy a win. Even with your opponent hype lower than Exiled who prides ourselves on accepting and teaching new managers. What's your next excuse?

If you look, most of our newer managers are noob players. And if we can't buy a win, why do we have a higher win percentage than you? Along with more Wins

We didn't agree to this because of you talking out of your ass, we agreed because tonyraye1 talked to us without sounding like a prat.

You keep telling yourself that, bud. Lol

You're right. I agreed to this because I want to see your reaction when we wipe that grin of your face.

If you look, most of our newer managers are noob players. And if we can't buy a win, why do we have a higher win percentage than you? Along with more Wins

We didn't agree to this because of you talking out of your ass, we agreed because tonyraye1 talked to us without sounding like a prat.

It's funny, because someone is lying here, my wife tells me I'm an ass all the time!

Update on info so far. Looks like all our managers are coming back with fighter's who have ID's 200k+, They are happy with the 18 year old creations to be any weight class although there has been a call for 205, 185 and 170 preferably.

No offense, but I'll wait on word from GBK as I was told he was the one in charge and it seems that he has been making all the arrangements from your end, I just don't want things agreed to that he wasn't involved in or may have no idea about. But what I am most concerned with is if you guys are able to field a roster of 200k+ fighters in the same weight classes as us. The 18 year old creation is nothing stressful.

No offense, but I'll wait on word from GBK as I was told he was the one in charge and it seems that he has been making all the arrangements from your end, I just don't want things agreed to that he wasn't involved in or may have no idea about. But what I am most concerned with is if you guys are able to field a roster of 200k+ fighters in the same weight classes as us. The 18 year old creation is nothing stressful.

If you let me know which weight divisions your 200k+ guys fill I can let our guys know so we can get a competitive lineup sorted.

Overall, for 18 year olds, I think 185lbs or 205lbs would be the best option.

Exiled for what is the question I want to know? Remember if you where exiled then it was not by your choosing so what is the reason?

Maybe a little background story about your group of guys so we can understand who or why your group exists?

Never heard of you guys until this challenge. Once we whoop your asses no one will remember you either.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Exiled for what is the question I want to know? Remember if you where exiled then it was not by your choosing so what is the reason?

Maybe a little background story about your group of guys so we can understand who or why your group exists?

Never heard of you guys until this challenge. Once we whoop your asses no one will remember you either.

Our history isn't important, what we did yesterday is done, it is to late to change. We lurk in the shadows, because we are unwanted by the standards you have set, this corporate abomination that so many wish to emulate. We wish to remain unheard of, but from time to time we may wish to show the world that we do exist, so we appear, eliminate our perceived threat and then retreat into the darkness again. You may never hear of us again after this war or we may challenge someone else, it is at our choosing. We believe in everything you stand against and we stand against everything you believe in. We exist because you exist because you are our nemesis. We want the "Evil" extinguished from our tycoon world, so we live and thrive in the abandoned areas that you do not even know exist, we fight you with our every breath, even though you do not know it. You wish to take over the tycoon world and we wish you to leave it. So we have surfaced to show to the tycoon world that you are weak and unworthy of any praise for any perceived accomplishments. We have surfaced to destroy your plans for world domination and we will succeed.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

and if you beat us we will suddenly disappear into nothing?

Seems like a flawed plan to me

We will continue to fight you in the shadows until we feel we are needed again to show the public the error of your "Evil Ways"

• Upvote 2

I just put a minute of work in for this thread too and did some quick research.

Results: I am 5-0 vs your top 10 managers.

This is bad guys. Real bad.

I estimate at least 10 multi accounts will have to be made by The Peener as well as needing to spend an additional $50 million in bribes to find some real talent to join your evil little community over there to possibly win this thing.

Maybe you're focusing on being "evil" a little too much and forget to set your sliders a lot? I dunno, just trying to help a little in the name of a little healthy completion. Because at this point it's looking bleak for you guys. If there's anything else I can do to help PLEASE let me know.

Thanks!

• Upvote 2