Convicted VS anybody

Rambo

almost like evil empire companies, amiright? loool

The other two are about as worth watching as Jon Fitch vs Clay Guida.

Let's face it. This was an obvious troll attempt. No alliance is going to step up to the plate. We'll knock them out the ballpark quicker than Barry Bonds hit homeruns on steroids.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Convicted is looking to start an alliance war. Everybody bores the shit out of us and we have zero competition worthy of mention. Somebody entertain us. We're looking for people that are into golden showers, because we're passing them out like candy.

Convicted vs my roster? Basically I'm gagging for a golden shower...

• Upvote 1

Typical American, needs a war so starts one, then after a few unexpected casualties can't quite remember or explain why they are at war in the first place.

The Scholars and Corporation have been at each other's throats for months, there is a festering under current of Man-love, err hate!

Numerous insults have been exchanged and now it's on.

given how popular you Convicted boys are, being such a humble group of young men, I sincerely doubt anyone would have reason to make war with you.

though I would give the CBK a call, Active Cereal Bar has a war room, it's basically him typing seriously scary words in between times when his mom doesn't know he has switched the parent controls off on his laptop.

So if you Alpha male killers want a war, look no further than these clowns. Alternatively, in keeping with your American military doctrine you could just beat the shit out of each other and call your card , under Friendly Fire.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

Typical American, needs a war so starts one, then after a few unexpected casualties can't quite remember or explain why they are at war in the first place.

The Scholars and Corporation have been at each other's throats for months, there is a festering under current of Man-love, err hate!

given how popular you Convicted boys are, being such a humble group of young men, I sincerely doubt anyone would have reason to make war with you.

though I would give the CBK a call, Active Cereal Bar has a war room, it's basically him typing seriously scary words in between times when his mom doesn't know he has switched the parent controls off on his laptop.

So if you Alpha male killers want a war, look no further than these clowns. Alternatively, in keeping with your American military doctrine you could just beat the shit out of each other and call your card , under Friendly Fire.

typical jealous foreigner :)

Convicted vs my roster? Basically I'm gagging for a golden shower...

this, i like...has juicemalone written all over it. go get 'em rory!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Did Convicted sigh up for the actual alliance wars we tried to get going? We attempted to hold a game wide event like this but could not get enough alliances to enter the event.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why would we do something that retarded?

To prove that you at least have some "juice", not that "look at us we're beating cans and we are #1"! Stuff.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To prove that you at least have some "juice", not that "look at us we're beating cans and we are #1"! Stuff.

Evil Empire opponent hype 95

Convicted opponent hype 260

And thats 260 opponent hype with me dragging it down

Evil Empire opponent hype 95

Convicted opponent hype 260

And thats 260 opponent hype with me dragging it down

That's 95 opp hype with ME dragging it down.
  • Upvote 1

You mean other than having 3 of the top 4 managers and multiple top 10 fighters?

Active cereal bar that made me laugh should be mad you insulting my allaince memeber sbut that was just to good

You mean other than having 3 of the top 4 managers and multiple top 10 fighters?

I was just breaking your balls man, I know you're good :)

I was just breaking your balls man, I know you're good :)

I just don't see how joining a tournament with such luminaries as Steel Penn and EFC would disprove that we're can crushers tbh.

• Downvote 1

I just don't see how joining a tournament with such luminaries as Steel Penn and EFC would disprove that we're can crushers tbh.

There will be more people there than SP.

Aboot time you stepped up, eh?

The alliance of my multiple personalities accepts your challenge and we all look forward to this war. Prepare yourselves for the epic beatdowns that are coming forthwith.