Richie McCaw TTFC 265lbs Title Shot Announcement!

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/25/25w10.jpg

"Beep Beep" Richie McCaw (154281)

19-13-0

Recently signing to TTFC in New York, Theodore Boston fighter, Richie McCaw has put together back to back victories against former champion Kearney McGarrity and former title challenger Dean Anderson. Impressed by the Dublin natives techniques, TTFC Owner, Mike Thomas, announced today that on 2014-06-28, Lester Cockenschtuff will be putting his title on the line against the TTFC newcomber McCaw.

Reports from members of The Cave Fighting Team gym in Hilo are claiming that Richie is excited for the fight and plans to train the hardest he ever has for the biggest fight of his career. Although denying an interview from a popular MMA media source, McCaw's manager was not shy to share his thoughts on the bout.

Theodore Boston:

Lester is a tough opponent no doubt, his back to back losses in no way make this figh any easier for us. We want his belt but he wants his p4p ranking back so it's hard to tell at this point who this fight means more to. Richie is full of tricks, he can stand and trade or he can take you down and pound you. Pulling guard and looking for submissions is also a possibility. We will just have to review the tapes and see what we think will be best. Win or lose I'm nothing but proud but winning is without a doubt the goal here. You do not want to miss this fight! Thanks for your time..

• Upvote 6

Surely I can't be the only one thinking "shouldn't this bloke be playing rugby".

Wow, lol, when I picked him up from the FA I had no idea this was an actual rugby player ..that is pretty funny

SUN http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14024147558544.jpg RA

Now, don't get too excited son, this may be your biggest test, I've experienced battles before MMA in a time limit shorter than 10-20 minutes, I've had to save the earth to keep the universe safe and culturally diverse. I myself have been the underdog, I have won some battles and I have lost some, the only way to win is to believe in yourself. You have to know deep inside that you're gonna win, you cannot just think to yourself saying "this is a hard one" you have to just think I'm going to win. I've learned from mistakes and have helped others, hopefully you've taken my words in consideration after all I'm a wise man.