opt-out clause

sabaton

I think it would be nice where, if you are in an org and it changes hands, you have the ability to leave. Perhaps costing the fighter their full signing bonus in return.

I`ve played this game for 5 years and too often i will join an org with a good owner, just to see it getting sold to a crappy or unresponsive owner. Then my fighters get stuck with someone who is barely on, goes afk or repeatedly offers bad matchups.

Yes, there is an inactivity clause, but who wants to sit around for a month waiting? The inactivity clause also doesnt work if you are being sent bad matchups and the new org owner refuses to negotiate a release or flat out doesnt respond alltogether.

Granted these things dont happen super often, but it is very frustrating when they do happen and the inactivity clause just doesnt cut it sometimes.

• Upvote 3

i havent had the problem yet, but why not have the chance to opt out of an org when the owner changes. makes it more important do announce a selling and everybody is on the same page.

90% of the orgs ive been in that have changed hands have not announced it

I dont think relying on the guy trying to dump the org is a solution lol

Especially since, many times, the guy is selling because he no longer has the time to run it. It would be unlikely that he would then also have the time to release guys who want a release. Plus the new owner could end up being a good owner, so a pre release wouldnt reallyhelp you out. Im talking about some protection from bad owners.

I don't like the idea of this purely because how many people would jump without giving it a chance. loads, making tons of extra work for the new owner. occasionally you're going to get stuffed over but you could equally get that with an org you freshly sign with so whats the difference?

If you allow this you've also gotta allow people to leave an organisation after signing for it before it changes hands because you could get stitched over by false promises. Luckily for me I've never been caught by this but I know others that have.

Yeah,if i didnt get LFC from Listerman and i bought an auction org or something else with this clause id be pissed,because youre gonna pay the guy dumping the org for the fighters he has and half of them will use the clause and leave making the org not worth what you got it for.

On the flip side,i have had fighters end up in a org that changed hands and ended up sacking those fighters out of frustration