I have few questions WTF

elpadre

First can you please look at my last fight

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=677389

And please tell me how this man has been able to make 45 takedowns attemps with not even one success and finish the fight ? This man has a kenyan runner's cardio or there is a little problem in the game he should be dead lol.

In the same time explain me he could take 36 knees to the head and still standing ?

as of for my fight, now I just want to know how the ranking is working I saw I am on the Top ten rookie section but there manager who is here for years and still classed at rookie so I really don't know how it work can you help me to understand it

Last thing I love this game haha

PS: Recently got VIP looking for work

• Upvote 2

IF you set high accuracy over high damage then that's how he survived the knee.

Gassing is something everybody says about but because he was gassed then thats why he didn't get any takedowns on you.

With the rankings thing somebody said on another friend about people leaving and loosing all fighters then comming back but I don't know how true this is, so somebody will have to verify that

One of these threads mentioned a manager who had been gone from the game for years and basically started over so was in the rookie class again. I dont know if its the same guy or even if it was true.

This is also what I read. I just don't remember if Mike or any experience members verified it or if it was just hearsay

I notice early in the first round , the commentary mentions your fighter is gassed

"Asap looking to throw knees to the head but Ghost is blocking nicely.
Asap landing knees to the body. They look like they could hurt.
Asap throws a knee to the head but misses.
Asap looks winded!"

Due to your fighter being gassed he would have most likely lacked the knockout power to get the KO with the knees.

However i still think that the other fighter should have been gassed by the middle of the first round , 49 total takedown attempts with no success is ridiculous.

I hope that helped shed some light on the matter.