Have gyms as a separate company

Wolf

Gym as a separate company or not?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Should you be allowed a company and a gym

• Yes
    • No

what? there are managers out there that have 2 companys? how is that possible?

seems unfair to me.

http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=804

The only person I can see who has 2 companies. Not really unfair when he has been in the game since the very beginning, I don't see it as unfair mainly because it doesn't affect how I play the game

Of course I would love my own private gym and another company. Who wouldn't? But I voted no because in my eyes its quite obvious that it wouldn't be good for the game at all. I won't even bother listing all the reasons, it's all been said already.

Agree 100%.

• 1 month later...

Maybe giving people private gyms is not the right answer but increasing the profits on gyms a bit might be good.

I think one thing to consider is that private gyms right now are not profitable (gyms with a low fighter/coach ratio).

I feel a bit like a peasant because I've never used a private gym but when I considered giving up my clothing store for one it seemed silly because I won't make enough to support it.

However if you do open the gym up to where it becomes profitable its usually not a place you want to train your guy at so much anymore (no 1-1 sessions).

In real life coaches do one-on-one training sessions between the two dailies done at most gyms.

What about allowing private gyms to set a solo session price and it's open to anyone for a mid-day training session which costs a fixed price (maybe $500 tycoon bucks).

This would open up the ability to spend a flat $500 to test learning speed on a fighter 100% safe that no one will gatecrash the session.