Coaches with more than 1 skill

Splitm

You will be fine having a Coach with only one skills if the secondaries they train only relate to one. For example:

If you have a Coach who is training Kicks. You will need him to have skill in Muay Thai, but you don't need any in Boxing. Just a little round up off the top of my head, these are the secondaries that need more than one skill:

Clinchwork: Requires Boxing, Muay Thai and Wrestling

Striking Defense: Requires Boxing and Muay Thai

Defensive Grappling: Requires Wrestling and BJJ

Transitions: Requires Wrestling and BJJ

Escapes: Requires Wrestling and BJJ

The rest are fine with the one attribute required, which are:

Boxing: Punches

Muay Thai: Kicks, Knees, Elbows

Wrestling: Ground and Pound, Takedown Off, Takedown Def

BJJ: Submissions

EDIT: Just thought I would post in the costs of coaches as well,

One Elite Skill Double Elite Triple Elite

Signing Fee: $5500 $10,000 $14,500

Weekly Wage: $2,750 $5,000 $7,250

• Upvote 4

let him post here, at least you get some credits for spin and win in addition to help him out :D

I was just saying he can PM me if he wants to make sure I see it so I can help him. I am not fussed either way with Spin and Win at the minute, don't seem to be winning anything good on it lately anyway haha

• Upvote 1

Just to clarify for him as I didn't see it posted, in order to save money it is not always necessary to have elite coaches around the board.

For example if you are planning to improve your punches from being level 1 - useless then until you reach level 6 - competent you do not need a coach of more than remarkable - level 11

This will always save you money in the long term.

Just to clarify for him as I didn't see it posted, in order to save money it is not always necessary to have elite coaches around the board.

For example if you are planning to improve your punches from being level 1 - useless then until you reach level 6 - competent you do not need a coach of more than remarkable - level 11

This will always save you money in the long term.

Mike said the coach just needs to be 20% higher than your skill level to have the max benefit

Mike said the coach just needs to be 20% higher than your skill level to have the max benefit

Yeah I'm on a train so I'm on my phone, couldn't pull up the original thread with the actual formula so I posted it as close as i could from memory just so he could get the jist.

Wasn't trying to misinform, I think the post still served it's purpose, but I apoligize if I did wrong, just trying to help.

Yeah I'm on a train so I'm on my phone, couldn't pull up the original thread with the actual formula so I posted it as close as i could from memory just so he could get the jist.

Wasn't trying to misinform, I think the post still served it's purpose, but I apoligize if I did wrong, just trying to help.

Oh no don't get me wrong, your post was pretty informative, and would help him learn. Just noticed the rough percentage needed was missing so thought I would mention it.