Evo 97 Tycoon Olympic Finale Preview

Comte

The MMA General Live: Olympic Interview

http://farhadpanahi.com/images/FadedRings.png

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13923237766630.jpg vs http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13945165273961.png

Tso: Welcome all fight fans, today we have more from the Tycoon Olympics as Devin Styles and Jensen Saint are on set to talk about their championship match and a few other things on their hearts. Thank you both for joining us.

I see you two are sitting pretty far apart, is there any animosity between you two guys?

Jensen: Thanks for having me here in your wonderful fake studio, Zongtang. The place looks almost classy. Nice beard you got there. Animosity? Well... he is a heathen to be disposed of but other than that we're cool in my book! And that's a holy book.

Devin: Here's the deal chief, I wouldn't call it animosity, I'd call it more of a... "I don't want to sit next to the guy I'm about to break in my way towards that olympic gold." And I can't say I blame him for keeping the distance... I'd be scared of me if I wasn't me either.... *Death stare in Jensen's direction*

Tso: Well aside from being called a heathen, which styles doesn’t really seem to have an issue with, you guys seem to have a very professional way at going about this fight…. How focused are you guys on this match, is there anything else going on in your lives or on your minds currently? Aside from training and strategizing because I don’t want you two to give away your gameplans, what are you guys doing to prepare for this match with so much bragging rights on the line?

Devin: I'll admit, yes, this fight is on my mind, cause it won't be a quick walk through match. But my mind is really on the above and beyond right now. I want to secure that gold so when I walk back into Syn's gates I can put a target right on Light Diode for putting that cheap blemish on my record.

Tso: I wonder if Diode is thinking about you or watching this fight

Jensen: I'm in the Zen Mode right now. I have listened to the Catholic Channel so much I'm about to puke but my mind is clear. Let's be honest, Devil ...erm, I mean Devin is gonna punch me in the face. Generally, that's not good for your health. So I've been watching a lot of DVD's... Bollocks. Didn't have any time as I was at the radio when I wasn't training. Anyway, he's a tough man to defeat, just look at the people he's knocked out, some good heathens there. I have multiple game plans to choose from but I may change it on the fly if I need to. I'll just leave it all in the cage and hope it is enough.

Tso: In one word, describe how you felt walking to the cage before your MMA debut

Jensen: Oh jesus, that was a loooong time ago. I remember I was fighting another newbie back then, he came to the fight straight out of prison where he apparently had mauled people for exercise. Needless to say I choked the fucker out. So in one word, I felt blessed.

Tso: “Fucker?” Damn I think I saw your halo move, what about you Devin?

Devin: Deserving.... When I walked into that right for the first time in INY 3, I knew it would be the start to a long, super hyped career.... Look at me now....

Tso: Lastly, what will you do to celebrate your Olympic victory and becoming arguably the best Light-Heavyweight in the world?

Devin: I'm going head hunting.... First for Diode's undefeated record and my belt (assuming he doesn't choke in his fight on the 5th). Followed by whoever is holding that 185 belt when I'm finished...

Tso: Devin, you seem pretty fierce right now, Im going to ask the audience if they noticed Jensen's halo shift a bit after Styles hardcore comments.

Jensen: Should you witness the miracle happen in front of your eyes and I win, I'm gonna praise the shit out of my God cause he really really really cares about my MMA career. *Adjusts his halo* After that I don't really know, haven't thought about it too much. I've got the money, I've got the ladies. I've had 60 fights by then and I'm old as hell, I could retire as an Olympic winner... But who knows really. Let's see if The Holy Man prevails.

Tso: This sounds like the run up to a big event set for a lot of action. Thank both of you for all of your time and I am glad that you decided to spend some time on my set.

• Upvote 4