ITFL Season 3 "Next Generation"

Well Furious Styles is the 1st manager to wave the white flag. After using their replacement fighter already, this puts Team TBD in a position where they have to forfeit 1 fight every weel, lol gotta luv it

the opposing team gets to pick who gets the bye right?

if so, we will sit Mori next week

Yes gentlemen, I'm a grown man and can easily admit defeat when I 1) Lose 3 fights in a row; 2) Have a fighter that has little heart; 3) Have a fighter who has average confidence; therefore by the time the morale returns to a decent level where training is actually beneficial, he fights soon afterward and will more than likely lose because I just don't know how to use him well. As I explained, had I known the full extent of the implications involved then I wouldn't have agreed to enter a "reclamation project" fighter who hasn't done anything for 3 months into a tournament against far better fighters and managers. There are plenty of people far better than I at this game, especially when using a character with Tuma's skill set, or lack thereof.

Again, had I known the extent of the parameters involved then I would have sucked it up and kept Tuma, even at the risk of having him lose every fight he was involved in. Three losses in a row is pretty much my measured limit, so for the inconvenience I have caused, I do apologize. Perhaps Tuma will be picked up in the Free Agent pool and said manager will be more than willing to continue having Tuma participate in the tournament.

• Downvote 6

Lol I don't mean to be a dick, maybe it's just in my nature....

10. This season each TEAM will be permitted to make 1 fighter replacement for the whole season.
I sure hope I don't have to start reading these out to each sign up in the future cause that's too much trouble for me sorry. Maybe I shouldn't just assume people read the rules before joining a tournament? But I don't have the patience to be holding 30 grown mens hands throughout this whole process. I need a gopher for the politically correct ass kissing side of the business I guess, shucks!
and thanks to the 1st smart ass that points out I didn't update any of the other rules to fit being 1 team short but I'm lazy
  • Upvote 2

Reading certainly seems to be a lost art these days - maybe create an instructional DVD for people to watch that way they won't having any excuses for being a bitch.. Way to let the rest of your team down muppet

Opposing Captain gets to pick first which fighter will get the bye, and an automatic win, before normal fight selection takes place... Seems like the best and only way to move forward..

Sorry for the tantrum last night guys, I just get frustrated when people can't stick to their commitments & the whole claiming ignorance to the rules as the excuse really just blew me up there for a minute lol.

I think Team TBD is going to wait & see if another manager picks up Krapala since guys are willing to try to grab him.