Triple decker pecker wrecker

Wish it was removed from the game. So unrealistic and I can imagine I'd be extremely pissed if it happened to one of my fighters

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=665217

I wasn't mad about it, i know the luck it takes to pull it off. It was a huge fight for me and Romans first loss but it was softened by the fact Roman didn't drop to 0 confidence.

Wish it was removed from the game. So unrealistic and I can imagine I'd be extremely pissed if it happened to one of my fighters

There is so much more unrealistic shit in this game. The TDPW doesnt even register to me the 2-3 times it pops up in a year.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I love the TDPW. It is the only such special finish in the game and it almost never happens. This is the first time I have heard of it since someone got one back in the first year of HERO and won Sub of the Year.

This game should be mostly realistic, but having a fun little thing that pops up once a year is good for a chuckle.

The fight engine is pretty realistic to a certain degree. Like if you have a TDPW, why can't my fighter win by Submission (stinky fart)? :(

If you think any fighter over 200lbs gassing to a few body and leg shots realistic than I have to agree with you. The TDPW is just flavor text. Its a fun little easter egg, nothing more.

I just got a win by way of submission (TDPW), and in the #1 global organization on top of that! First time I cheered out loud and laughed my ass off after a fight Haha! So unexpected. Contender for sub of the year?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=672148

i think someone posted it for the SUB of the Year 2014. But i think top org high belt, should be a good contender for it.

otherwise congrats :)