Brain Feeder + Severo needs you in Project Ascension

Comte

Hello this is Brain Feeder also known as Comte, and i'm pleased to announce Ascension's youth (16-22) development league for those who picture themselves becoming hall of famers of a formidable organization in the future. First off we're going to kick the org off with a 265+/Open Weight (you decide) tourney to fill the class for the original ascension. All contracts will be 6-7 fights because once again this is for those who want to commit to creating or developing a fighter and bringing them to a top-tier organization. We have the drugs your fighters want. Regarding sup/clothing companies, post here if you'd be willing to help. I'll allow you guys to make some decisions, I'll message the owner in place and friend Severo and i'll tell that fucker to be active in the forums. You can also add fighters in other weight classes to fray away from the who tourney thing, we're accepting all classes, we'll listen to any information you'd like to offer.

Openwight Tourney Rules... To Be Told.

Creation tourney in Groups with 10 groups of 10 is my thought what do y'alls think?

-The Brainz.