DJ Wegesin vs. Jordan Lee

TFC LW Champ DJ Wegesin will be appearing as a co-main event against CFC LW Champ Jordan Lee at CFC 51 on August 29.

Wegesin has tore through the TFC LW division for a while now. he easily won the LW GP a few months ago and is ranked 6th in the world at 155. He is also managed by the infamous Boondock.

Lee is 6-0, a very tough task to win 6 straight in CFC. He is ranked 6th in the world at 155 and has defend the CFC belt twice now.

Both fighters are identical in terms of skill, this will come down to who has the better gameplan here. Very cool to have such an interesting and even fight between 2 of the top LW's in the world.

Should be a great fight. Skills are identical so we'll see how much secondary and gameplanning come into play.

Got to love TapoutFC though... without me requesting, he found this fight for me and made it happen. And thanks to CFC for being up for it.

CFC can't thank TapOut FC enough. We've had a great relationship to help find fights for our top notch fighters when we needed some extra time to develop opponents in our own orgs.

I'm really excited to see two so evenly-matched fighters compete. So called "super fight" or not, it's rare to see a fight like this. Big thanks to Boon and TapOut FC for making this happen.

#6 vs #7.... and look at the skills. Does it get any closer?

http://i32.tinypic.com/2059zt5.jpg

Better get DJ some Prozac meds to catch up with Lee's morale...he seems to have a slight advantage there :o

But yea as Mac, said besides the fact its a super fight its rare to see 2 experienced figher to have such a similar skill set on paper. They have 5 rounds to see if their gameplanning or secondary abilities/hidden values better equips either of them to win.

Also the lack of comments makes me think that no one really knows what to say, cause you can't really choose a winner, it's like debating who'd win in a fight between Anderson and. Lyoto.

• 2 weeks later...