You Make the Call - Who Does Dustin Douglas Fight Next?

soyster89

Who is next?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who should Dustin Douglas fight next?

• Jon Hess
    • Brick Tires
    • Carl Creel
    • Lan Mandragoran
    • Kauko Partio
    • Garson DeBramalo

I'm just excited to see how this goes, I still think my golden glory style world tour idea is the best route, it would mean that he is scheduled to face Hess, with partio if he succeeds and so on, with a one rematch clause throughout?

So one loss and he gets a lifeline, two losses and he's back to the bottom of the pile...

Unless split decisions or a dodgy one at that

The only reason Douglas isn't completely broken down yet is because he's barely been injured while mincing around fighting these creampuffs. Hess intends to end his career.

• Upvote 1

Shit everyone else is allowed to have a little fun but me. If you mean a "character" as in what i am doing just now, then yeah its a bit of fun. I am also intrigued to see if Hess can decapitate Douglas since he is the only HW with the chin to match Douglas and in the past few fights Douglas has gotten lucky that his chin saved him, dragged it into the deep waters where your aggro damage sliders meant that you hit first in the 4th and 5th rounds and the other guys chin isn't as good as Douglas so Douglas ends up winning.

I have faith in Tosen and Hess that he can hit you with enough accuracy instead of damage to keep energy in the 4th and 5th rounds and dominate the fight.

Douglas hasn't been as aggressive or winging damage like you may think. Call it a change in game plans, but there's a reason why Douglas appears like a rabid aggressive dog scoring early KOs in some fights - while standing back, weathering storms, and winning late in other fights.

Hess has no idea what he's getting into, nor how he will be taken apart - quickly or methodically.

• Upvote 1

Dustin Douglas doesn't get wet. And Jon Hess is going in dry.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=192966&fidb=76648

*Sami Assasi just confirmed the highly anticipated (and somewhat puzzling) matchup between pound-for-pound king Dustin Douglas and media darling Jon Hess for the Dominance 49 event in Los Angeles on August 13th. MMA star reporter and noted Jewish-Pakistani citizen Ariel Pelwani caught up with Jon Hess to hear his thoughts on the betting lines, making him on average a -900 underdog*

Pelwani: "So, mr. Hess, your loud mouth did it. You managed to talk your way into a fight most men in this sport would kill for. How do you intend to approach this?"

*Jon Hess is dressed up in a cheap-looking tracksuit with a gas station logo on it and a trucker cap with the Confederate flag*

Hess: "Ignoring fact that tiny bird nose man call me loud mouth, I plan to smash Dustin Doobie right in stupid face and shitty rasta hat. He want go back to Africa so bad I punch him there."

Pelwani: "While I admire your passion, and I really do, you might want to consider a more sophisticated gameplan. It's no secret that your... let me be blunt, caveman tactics have worked well for you so far, but Dustin Douglas is arguably the greatest heavyweight of all time and has seen it all befo---"

*A gigantic, ham sized hand collides with the side of Pelwani's weak jaw, seemingly spinning his head around 360 degrees on his pencil neck. He collapses in a broken heap of blood and clown suit. Jon Hess grabs the microphone, bashes it over his head a couple of times, and throws it away. He proceeds to pull his pants down and taking a mammoth sized dump on Pelwani's head*

Hess: "See u in Los Angeles, pussy"

We also have overheard a conversation between Manny Tosen and Sami Assasi in the back room.

21:33 kraut make hess/douglas a ppv 21:33 kraut if you can't afford it I'll subsidize the entire fucking thing 21:35 Widing i will 21:35 Widing it iwll be in the LA arena 21:35 Widing i need to loan some money from Duphus 21:35 Widing it was in the 14,5 k arena in NY 21:35 Widing but i told mike to cancel the arena 21:36 kraut seriously 21:36 kraut I'd pay the entire thing 21:36 Widing lol no need 21:36 kraut just to let more people watch me kick that scrub's ass all over the cage

• Upvote 1

I feel Hess has the power to beat Douglas but I do think this fight is to soon in Hess career. Think Douglas will be to good in all aspects.

I'd probably understand more of your garbled moon speak if you weren't gagging on Douglas' and Mega Jug's dicks simultaneously.

• Upvote 1

Talked your under 100 P4P fighter into a contest with the number 1 fighter in the game? Nice work and best of luck to Hess' fat ass. Looks to be an exciting fight. War Douglas!!!!

Let it be known to all of the Tycooniverse that Soyster does take on ALL comers. Doesn't matter if they are Herculean or Huttlike, High ranked or low, earned through works or just through shit talking. Soy dont give a fuck who they are or where they are from.

• Upvote 1

I'd probably understand more of your garbled moon speak if you weren't gagging on Douglas' and Mega Jug's dicks simultaneously.

Haha Im dead serious, understanding what this man is saying at times is almost impossible. I did hear the rumor about Jug and Douglas running a train on him and Scotts wife happened to walk in lol

Haha I play on my phone so short messages I try to type can sometimes come up as Japanese.

Mark Kyle vs partio would be a good fit. I'm gutted a don't have a fighter worthy to even put in the frame in this.

If Jamie Anderton wins his next fight tho maybe Douglas would like to avenge Anderton taking Kane Williams head off.

Great fighter over the years. If only he did nt cut

Im known as many things but to keep things short and sweet, Im simply the greatest of all time. So do you accept the challenge or are you going to continue trying to be a knock off version of Tosen??

In his last fight Partio beat the fighter sitting at #2 P4P. There is nothing wrong in gunning for #1, is there? The last time I checked Mark Kyle was not #1. I answered to an open challenge but was not accepted. Where was your challenge to Douglas, you have a heavyweight for Christ sake?

In his last fight Partio beat the fighter sitting at #2 P4P. There is nothing wrong in gunning for #1, is there? The last time I checked Mark Kyle was not #1. I answered to an open challenge but was not accepted. Where was your challenge to Douglas, you have a heavyweight for Christ sake?

Nothing wrong with dreaming (in your case). I decided to let Tosen have Douglas and Id sit back and enjoy a great fight. I thought Partio was an actual worthy challenger from the way you were talking. Boy was I mistaken

It's a pound-for-pound ranking. It's not a heavyweight ranking, it's not a bantamweight ranking. I'm just providing options man, that's all. I'd take that fight in a heart beat just to see what really happens with this kind of variables involved even if it means most likely my ranking would be toasted.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1