New Design Contest

JohnnySep

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure. I typed trophy psd on Google :lol:. I think the site I got it from was Offical PSDs or something like that

Pretty sweet poster dude. I like it.

That's exactly what I did and it took me to the same place, lol. And thanks dude, I appreciate it. I tried cutting out pieces to make it look like a torn down wall, but it didn't come out all the way haha. But you definitely didn't slack on your work either, good job :thumbup:

any news on when we'll find out who won this competition then?? i think i know who's got it personally

Who do you think it is? I really like my design but I think there is a certain someone that will be picked instead - his poster was definitely a good idea and I was actually jealous at a couple of things he did. Oh well, I'm satisfied for the most part with mine :thumbup:

yh sames thats who i thought would take it congrats you deserve

can i just ask what was bad about mine not to be sour or anything just that i entered a couple of these design contests and it would appear im usually in the running but i never win :P any thought on were im going wrong

yh sames thats who i thought would take it congrats you deserve

can i just ask what was bad about mine not to be sour or anything just that i entered a couple of these design contests and it would appear im usually in the running but i never win :P any thought on were im going wrong

yours were really good as well, your not doing anything wrong, you just have some talented people here to deal with... I wasn't crazy about your first one because I have used that stock fighter in one of my posters before (xombat pro x) but the second one you did was amazingly good, this one just notched it by a slight margin