Pre-Order UFC Undisputed

MMATycoon

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/preorderufcundisputed.jpg

MMA Warehouse have a presale on the UFC game. Click the image above. Let me know if you buy from the link and I'll check that the affiliate system is working properly. All income from you guys buying the UFC game from this link will go straight back into improving MMA Tycoon! :)

Also, let me know what t-shirt they let you get for free. They have a lot of cool t-shirts so hopefully it's a good one!

ADDITIONAL

I've just added a store to the site, powered by Amazon.com. You can find the store here.

As with the MMA Warehouse affiliate, all proceeds will go straight back into improving the game, so especially if you're buying something big and expensive (like a console perhaps :P), it would be great if you can do so via the store. I get 20% from MMA Warehouse and only 4-6% from Amazon though so buy the game from MMA Warehouse if you have the choice ;)

Who is gonna make a donation of UFC game for a poor Brazilian?

I change one brazilian woman for this game (we have lot of beautiful womans here, one more or one less doesn't make any difference B) )

Hey Nitrus if my wife would let me I would buy you two games.

Is the link supposed to send us to the main part of the site. If so how does it keep track of what site we came from.

The wonders of tracking URLs :)

It will set a cookie which will remain active for the duration of your visit on the site - this is the actual link;

http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=96518&am...=&afftrack=

Cool.

Now all I have to do is talk my wife into letting me have a mistress and I will buy 3.

I also still haven't decided which console to buy.

I'm in the same boat... I dont do a lot of gaming right now cause I'm still at school and if i had a game worth playing then i wouldnt be doing any school work lol... but thats all over in about 3 weeks so I'm gonna treat myself with a ps3 or xbox 360.. depending on which will play the ufc game better ^^

Cool.

Now all I have to do is talk my wife into letting me have a mistress and I will buy 3.

I also still haven't decided which console to buy.

Get the PS3, I'll be buying one next week. Plus I need some competition, all the hardcore gamers are getting it on 360, but I'm not a gamer, I just happen to love MMA and fighting games in general.

I also hear we can replace the hard drive with no problem so long as we haven't turned it on yet, so I'll be buying the cheapest one and installing a 1TB hard drive to it since they go pretty cheap now. UFC 2009, multimedia device, blu-ray, and superior controller. Can't beat that with a stick.

PS. No hard feelings, but just letting you know that your fighter Mij Neztil is fighting my Dad, so just letting you know Mr. Neztil is gonna get smashed. :injured:

I've just added a store to the site, powered by Amazon.com. You can find the store here.

As with the MMA Warehouse affiliate, all proceeds will go straight back into improving the game, so especially if you're buying something big and expensive (like a console perhaps :P), it would be great if you can do so via the store.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If we get gamestop aboard as an advertiser I would definetely purchase the UFC game through here, as it's the only way to get Bader and Efrain unless you want to DL them through Live at a later date. I'm sure a lot of guys purchase video games here frequently, so it might be a good advertiser to have.