Ice breaker

I wonder how many Red Belts there are. I can barely name 10

I'm not sure if there is 10 :D I am one though

My name came from my very first email address. markosullivan@hotmail.co.uk was taken, so I put a y after the mark because I was sometimes called marky by some people.

My other name I use on other forums is MOS182 which is my initials plus the numbers from one of my favourite bands Blink 182. I primarily use markyosullivan on most forums though.

My name is what a secretive Pyrenees cult of mystic assassins referred to me after the successful conclusion of the ultra-secret, underground 'Illuminati Wars' of 72, obviously.

I'm new here and just wanting to get to know a bit about people so I'm asking what does your screen name mean? I know some people's are just people's names like mine, well kind of my name is Morgan abd I made a typo by accident Haha but what does yours mean or where did u get the inspiration for it?

Swedish Heavy Metal band

http://www.sabaton.net/

I was once called a man slut (Mannetøs) and when Warhammer Online came out a couple of weeks later I couldn't think of a user name so I randomly chose that. I liked the way it looked and it sort of stuck.

• Upvote 1

My name has just followed me since I was a teenager. I listened to a lot of swedish rock at the time and my nick was the name of one of my favourite songs.

Thats a lie. 6 + 3 = 9 and 6 + 1 + 3 = 10 +1 again = 11 so your name means 9/11 you cheeky little terrorist.

Detective Sherlock, is that you?

• Upvote 1

Thats a lie. 6 + 3 = 9 and 6 + 1 + 3 = 10 +1 again = 11 so your name means 9/11 you cheeky little terrorist.

This is the best thing I've ever thread

My only issue is that your username has triple one at the end, 1,1,1 is 3 illuminati

Add that to the fact that's your name is an acronym for bco heart Which is a clear Set up for the bacon chicken onion at mcdonalds and it's bad for your heart.

Your illuminati plot is to kill off the world with mcdonalds novelty sandwiches you sick bastard

• Upvote 1

This is the best thing I've ever thread

My only issue is that your username has triple one at the end, 1,1,1 is 3 illuminati

Add that to the fact that's your name is an acronym for bco heart Which is a clear Set up for the bacon chicken onion at mcdonalds and it's bad for your heart.

Your illuminati plot is to kill off the world with mcdonalds novelty sandwiches you sick bastard

It seems we both know eachothers secrets

I created an email address (my first!) back in 1998 and tried to use my nickname (Soy). Soy was taken, as was soyster, but one of the addresses yahoo recommended as an alternative was soyster89 (assuming the year backwards? no idea really...). Since I wore #89 in football, I thought it was ok. It's stuck ever since.

Great story, eh? :)

• Upvote 1

I created an email address (my first!) back in 1998 and tried to use my nickname (Soy). Soy was taken, as was soyster, but one of the addresses yahoo recommended as an alternative was soyster89 (assuming the year backwards? no idea really...). Since I wore #89 in football, I thought it was ok. It's stuck ever since.

Great story, eh? :)

One I'll tell my grandchildren :wheelchair:

• Upvote 1