Ice breaker

I created an email address (my first!) back in 1998 and tried to use my nickname (Soy). Soy was taken, as was soyster, but one of the addresses yahoo recommended as an alternative was soyster89 (assuming the year backwards? no idea really...). Since I wore #89 in football, I thought it was ok. It's stuck ever since.

Great story, eh? :)

They call him Soy cuz he asian.

In numerology you break down numbers to a single digit, so 6+1+3=10, then 1+0=1. And one is the first prime number, the Alpha. Then you take 1 and replace it with x, and return to the original number. 6x3, or 666. Damn devil worshipers.

I created an email address (my first!) back in 1998 and tried to use my nickname (Soy). Soy was taken, as was soyster, but one of the addresses yahoo recommended as an alternative was soyster89 (assuming the year backwards? no idea really...). Since I wore #89 in football, I thought it was ok. It's stuck ever since.

Great story, eh? :)

Still a better love story than twilight

My name is from when I dropped a 14lb sledge hammer on my big toe, crushed the bone and the nail flattened out to a Square shape and looked like a piece of ravioli haha. Always where my boots now lesson learned

^^ LOL! :thumbup:

My forum name comes from my ingame name "Brick Top" who is a fictional character in a movie called Snatch. TheNemesis comes from his cool ass quote: "Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible cbomb, me."